𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞,
𝟖:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦.

It had been a few hours, since Jordan arrived home. They won the game which was good, but it was still hell going on with him from result of Brittany and Jayson's outing.

Part of him wanted to be angry at Brittany, but they hadn't put a label on anything. So just how mad was he allowed to be at her?

She could do as she pleased, and so could he, but for whatever reason her hanging out with Jayson stuck a nerve.

He did understand that they were friends, but from that Instagram story, it appeared that it was a bit more to the story than what Brittany was telling him.

Which was why he was gonna get to the bottom of it today, immediately.

Currently he was waiting on Brittany to arrive at his home.

He'd rather talk to her about it, face to face, than on the phone. He wanted to see her expressions for the questions he would ask her, but also make sure that she would be telling the truth.

Soon interrupted by his thoughts, there was a knock at his door.

Jordan had a pair of sweats on, and was shirtless.

In his brain he also thought, his appearance would show Brittany what she would be missing out on, shall she decide to keep whatever fling up she had with Jayson.

"Hey." He said to her, opening the door letting her find her way inside the home.

"Hi Jordan." The two of them made their way through the beautiful home. Eventually they were both found in his living area. Sitting on two opposite ends of the room.

Brittany was about to talk, but was cut off almost immediately by Jordan, before she could even let a single word out.

"No, I speak. You listen. Got it?" His finger pointed at her, with confusion on her face Brittany just gave him a nod.

"You know how I feel about you, and I been letting shit slide. The texts, the calls, him FaceTiming you everytime I'm over. What do y'all have going on? Why is it so important to where you go out to dinner with this, no factor ass dude?"

"Jord—" Cut off once again he interrupted. "I'm not done, I want you to be my girl. I do. If he's gonna be in the picture, I'm not gonna be around. We can't both be trying to fight for something that's mine."

"Wh—" interrupted again. "I'm almost done, you've been disrespectful towards me. I haven't been seen with no female besides you, this makes me look dumb Brittany. So tell me right now, what's your explanation."

Appalled Brittany gathered her thoughts together. She had never seen this side of Jordan before, him cutting her off when she's trying to get a word out, and him looking into her eyes as if she was some sort of criminal.

It's something she needed though, always used to being in control, and not being as experienced with relationships made her feel as if she could move anyway she pleased. In reality, that's not how everything works. Especially in the dating world, with some partners.

"Jordan, I want to say, I never meant to offend you. I guess out of stupidity everytime you would come over, I would tell Jayson that, and say that I couldn't talk later. I never picked up on that he was doing that out of jealousy. I'm sorry for his behavior."