𝐒𝐢𝐱.

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.
𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦.

"Girl y'all kissed?" A dramatic gasp was heard on the other end of the phone. Brittany was on a three way call with Ayesha and Kamiah.

"Well did you like it?" Kamiah questioned. Of course she liked it, it's all she'd been thinking about for the whole time after it occurred. "I did."

The two women were losing their minds, they were very happy for their friend because they haven't heard this side of her since college.

"See it's not that hard to go on dates and everything, especially if it's with the right person. Jordan seems like a good choice, but keep your options open." Kamiah spoke very clearly on the other end of the phone. She didn't want for Brittany to just be going out with one person, she wanted her to have fun.

"I'm hearing you out, and I won't limit myself to one person. Got you." The girls eventually had to get off the phone and they all hung up. Brittany had a photoshoot for the day, she was trying to get back into it since she moved.

That wasn't the only thing she did, besides modeling she also hosted certain events. She had her own bag and didn't need to depend on anyone else for her to survive.

Her nerves were through the roof, but she was learning day by day how to give herself pep talks if one of her friends wasn't there to give her one. "You got this, it's gonna go fine." Brittany said to herself.

When she was good to go she got in her car and drove to the shoot. The drive was an hour, she probably should have called for a driver or something.

"Welcome Brittany! We're so excited to have you here." An older white woman greeted her with a handshake then pulled her in for a hug.

Getting down to business she did her first outfit change and posed for the camera in front of her. Brittany had about six outfit changes, and worked for about four hours. The sun was setting by the time they were done.

"Beautiful Ms. Hill, we'll be sure to send you the photos when we're done looking over them, drive safe." Brittany nodded, and walked to the parking lot of the shoot.

Checking her phone she saw that Savannah was the first person in her notifications for her text messages.

Vannah.💗
Hey girl, how'd the shoot go?

Brit.❤️
It went good! I'm driving back home now.

Vannah.💗
That's good Brit! Just wanted to make sure, love you. I'll be calling you tomorrow.

Brit.❤️
Love you too, and sounds good to me.

Brittany adored Savannah in so many ways, not only was she a good wife and mother, but she was a good friend. She was always happy to have her in her circle.

𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲.
𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦.

The warriors had been practicing like crazy during the pre-season. Last season the Bucks won the finals, and they weren't going for that this season. They were putting in work this go round.