“Here, there Oh nothing found again I totally confused… what I will do now “

She began to tremble and almost on verge of crying she removed her glasses and begin to wipe out the tears with her handkerchief… . ..

I noticed it “hey um… .. if you don't mind can I ask what's wrong”

I thought she was ignoring me intentionally

I again decided to call her " hey...um...."

thankfully this time she lifted her head and looked at me but then again shyly looked away ,she adjusted her glasses ad then spoke in a low voice

" umm sorry to bother you unnecessarily but actually I am a fresher history major I got an assignment but cant find the necessary materials thats why I thought to come here but alas I picked up so many books but totally confused how to start it "

She began to remove her glasses a few drops of tears fall down from her eyes

"sorry for this sceen create ....this is an important assignment If I dont submit it by the dead line I will be in problem"

She began to rub her eyes

I pulled another chair and sat sat beside her " hey um I dont know what asignmwent you got to do ...but I have studied history a lot European,Ancient American Asian history if you want, I can help you "

the girl for the first time looked at me properly with a stunned face ": um really .....um if yopu really dont mind I would be more than grateful if you contribute some help" then she smiled a little , that time I realized by looking at her properly she is haslf asian

She then again diverted her gaze aqnd looked down and began top speak in a low voice "um....its an assignment given by our professor .....its about Balkanisation and the relation between Otoman empire and Balkan states"

Then I began to look at the books scattered on the table

" um but you see these are the books you picked up , are all about African history"

The girl looked at me " but Balkan is a part of Africa right"

I smiled " no silly its in the Eastern Europe"

She first looking at my face cofused but then became embarrassed aftetr realizing the fact

then I began to calm her down "dont worry its okay ....I myself dont know too many things thats how we are ....Its okay not to know something"

She smiled a little

I then stood up and began to pick up some books from the bookshelf and put them on her table

" I am sure they will sure help you ....you can collect so much data from those books"

I then opened the chosen books "here page no 40 you can find here the history of Otoman empire ....and there is another book....here look page no 78,you will find ancient and recent history of Balkan states and started to explain historical contexts and gave her the directions how she could start the whole assignment "

"wait wait wait" the girl stopped me waving her two hands in the air

I suddenly realized I grew overboard , "um sorry you did not even ask ...... Here I was just being overfriendly..sorry for bothering"

I became sad and began to stand up....

the girl also stood up "Hey wait up ...dont misunderstand....I was just stopping you to take notes,I was just going to take out my notebooks, you really could explain things well, please sit"