chapter 2

It is just another depressing day… .. Did I think like that every time… . Well among the hollow minds so much absurdity… . It's sometimes too much for me to tolerate… .. I am in bed right now I guess… . I should maybe sleep or else I am already sleeping it is just another of my dreams. .. Just blank and empty…

“ student I am your new teacher today open your book page number 42 and and start reading from there. .. Can anyone please read out the passage so that the whole class can hear”

Brian : please for God sake. .. do not choose me to read the passage. …

“ Mr Smith I think you can stand up and read out the passage for the whole class”

Brian: no again damn it… . Ummm ( stand up) where is that page… . “ … I started finding the page number in the book I become So nervous and could not find the passage in the book… . .

I am sweating… .. I can hear those sounds again,…again and again… . The classroom is so fool of those sounds, insults,

“ Hey what a pathetic loser, ugly, bustard “

“ Omg he is so gross… ugly… . Totally looking like an uncle “

Brian: stop saying mean things please stop I never have done anything wrong to anyone of you… … stop for God’s sake… . .

“Mr Smith are you out of your mind have you gone insane this is the wrong book you are holding in your hand… how can someone this much loser”

Brian : um sorry professor… .. I gotta go..

I get myself out of the classroom and started running and running I want to go so much far away from everything… .

Suddenly the alarm is ringing. … I wake up I check the clock it's 2.00 am… . . “Ahhh that nightmare again… . I guess nothing can cure it “… . I sigh… .. I am thirsty now… took the glass of water and drank it fully… now it's fine… . Maybe I should try to sleep again. .although . It's just useless… . . .

Well I just get up on the bed… .. Lying there thinking… how all it’s started… . . Suddenly I heard a knock on the window. … oh I know other than ghost who can do that at 2.00 am… .

I open my window. …

“Allie what the heck are you doing at this time outside my window go to your Room please”

Allie was in her pajama her blonde hair was totally a mess… she was half asleep… . She Started rubbing her eye… “fatty papa is so loud… they are fighting again I cannot sleep so please let me stay in your room. … please fattttty “

Brian: no go to your room I have only one bed”

Allie :ok… . She did not even listen to me and got into the room through the window. . .. Allie: ok I am sleeping on the bed… . She comfortably put herself on the bed. ..

“But Allie I never agreed you to sleep on my bed… . “

Allie stretches her arms out and lie down on the bed “I am very sleepy Good night fatty… let’s talk tomorrow “

“ hey I am not done it are you listening to me. .. Seriously… jeez.. Hopeless gal “

“ Tonight I have to sleep on the floor again”

But before that I cover Allie’s body with a blanket… it is already raining the weather is getting very cold. . . . Her sleeping face looks very peaceful. . .. She is without makeup her blonde hair is totally mess… . . Her lips are dry… there are few strands of hair over her face… . It's a beautiful Scenario… . Sometimes I think does Allie really exist? Or she's just my imagination because someone so much beautiful like her can never be my friend never in my dreams also… .

I smile to myself… and begin to prepare my bed on the floor

As I started to get up…. I felt someone grabbing my hand. .. I looked back and found Allie still eyes closed… just parted her lips to utter something “Fatty you dummy don’t leave please stay… please “ … she is trembling I suppose because of the weather getting cold. … I again covered her whole body with the blanket this time properly.

.

Then I began to leave… .. This time I found the grab on my hand tighter… .. “Allie please let me go it is already midnight I have to go to sleep tomorrow is school I cannot get up if I don't sleep now”

Allie:(yawn) who is stopping you from sleeping. . . Just sleep.

“Allie ; I am not in the mood for your jokes please let me go”

Allie: sleep this is your bed and it is big enough for 2 person sleep beside me… . There… ..

Then she lifted her blanket

I kind of blushed “no.. No… . This is not right. . . Um this is inappropriate to sleep together… you know What I mean “

Allie gave me a shit eating grin “you pevert … .. You always think doing naughty things to me that's why you are not able to sleep with me”

I became red “hey no I didn't mean that… I am not just cool with us sleeping together”

I again began to get up but suddenly Allie pulled me very strongly and I fell on the bed… .

Allie hugged me tightly around my torso… . She also put one of her leg on my bodyI was back facing her… .

“Hey hey Allie what are you doing stop I dont like it please let me go” I tried to remove myself from her… but she hold me tightly like anaconda

Allie “ just shut up and sleep, I am also very tired cannot talk anymore”

“You can't do it. .. It’s inappropriate”

Allie in a serious voice “ I can do what ever I want with you. .. you don't have any right to deny me… .. ‘

I know she is very dominant and possessive… but still “ Allie please listen to me… . . “

Allie “fatty do you want me to break your nose you know it freaky well I can do that with just one punch and I would not hesitate nor think twice “

I stuttered nervously because I know how
Badass she really is… . . . “Fine Alley… . But stay away no physical contact got that “

Allie gót angry “when you got the nerve to set conditions for me… . Huhhhh… . “

Allie hold me tightly like a pillow and rested her chin on my neck… . . Omg I can feel her breathing

“Alley I am feeling uncomfortable you know I cannot sleep like this”

Suddenly I heard some sniffing sounds some cold drops fall on my neck Allie holding my shirt tightly “sorry sorry.

. Please don’t leave me… none accepts me

….sorry for being like this… sorry I can't help it”