f i v e

Yoongi wakes up with his back pressed against Jungkook's front, and with the feeling of something hard gently rubbing against his backside. Jungkook is releasing adorable little huffs near his ears, and Yoongi immediately realizes what's happening.

"Jungkook-ah?" he calls, fingers gently squeezing Jungkook's arm to get his attention. And just like that, Jungkook stops moving, groaning as he lets out inaudible words.

"Shit," Jungkook mutters after a few moments of awkward silence. "I'm hard again."

Yoongi couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous it is to think about Jungkook subconsciously rutting against Yoongi while he's asleep because bunny hybrids are really fucking horny (now, Yoongi has a proof to support his claim.) "It's okay," Yoongi says with a low voice, pushing his hips backwards to intentionally nudge against Jungkook's front. "You can fuck me if you want."

And Jungkook didn't need any more confirmation. Soon, he's fucking Yoongi face-first against the mattress, with the pillow muffling his moans and voice. Yoongi's body slides up and down the mattress along with Jungkook's thrusts, and it pushes Jungkook even more to fuck him harder and harder. There's something so satisfying with having Yoongi under him, mouth completely useless save for expressing the pleasure he's feeling because of Jungkook and only Jungkook.

Yoongi initially thought that he could definitely keep up with Jungkook's energy. Yoongi doesn't have much experience but he does enjoy sex with Jungkook a lot. A whole damn lot.

But he was wrong – Jungkook, being a bunny hybrid, is even more energetic than he expected the hybrid to be.

Whenever Jungkook asks for the two of them to shower together, it will always involve fucking Yoongi against the wall just as he finished washing up, dirtying him with semen and being obliged to wash up again right after.

Even in the kitchen, whenever Yoongi finally has the time and motivation to cook for the two of them instead of ordering unhealthy food due to laziness and – sometimes – busy schedule, Jungkook would interfere too, gluing himself against Yoongi's back and intentionally rubbing his half-hard cock against Yoongi's ass to send him a hint that Jungkook wants something. Yoongi would try to ignore, too focused on trying to create a proper meal, but Jungkook would get handsy and start pushing his hands up Yoongi's shirt, caressing his skin in an intimate way.

Yoongi would sigh, push the food he's working on aside, and turn around to kiss Jungkook and finally indulge to his wants.

Jungkook would be smug by then and proceed to bend Yoongi over on the counter and pound into him at an even faster pace because of the better leverage. The sound of skin smacking skin would resonate all over the room, followed by their moans entangled together. Yoongi's legs would shake because of the intense orgasm, but thankfully, Jungkook is strong enough to hold his weight, arms wrapped around Yoongi's middle as he continues to fuck into Yoongi at an almost inhumane pace (Yoongi doesn't think he can ever have sex with a human again after this experience with Jungkook – not that he would ever want to anyway).

Jungkook's nose is very sensitive to scents too. Yoongi doesn't know if he can blame this to him being a hybrid, or if it's really just a Jungkook thing, but whenever Yoongi would come home from class, Jungkook would immediately latch against him and sniff him all over, whining sometimes about how much Yoongi smells of others and that as his mate, Jungkook doesn't feel good about it.

Yoongi honestly finds it adorable. Jungkook doesn't complain in an overbearing way which other people will find annoying and manipulative. When Jungkook complains, he would be clinging onto Yoongi, pouting, and ears dropping cutely to show that he's upset. He would press light kisses all over Yoongi's skin in a small attempt to get rid of the scent, but both of them know that it isn't enough.