.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 008 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

Magsimula sa umpisa

the night when the two of them were in the library, he felt something really big. he felt safe with her.

feeling safe wasn't something Hort experienced on a daily basis. there was always something dangerous happening in his school and even thought it is exhilarating, it also makes him feel a bit scared.

when she backed away from him, Hort was obviously devastated but it quickly turned into anger the next day. he had numerous of reasons why he was angry and most of them were of her.

she was the first thing he thought of when he woke up, she makes him feel safe and all tingly, she talks to him like he's a normal human being and not a villain and she makes him want to do things he never would have thought of doing with anyone else.

so here he was, smashing plates to get the anger out of his body. "don't you have any classes?" Hort asked him, lazily and looked at Fallon.

Fallon shrugged and grabbed a plate. "i didn't really want to participate in 'how to fly a broom.'" he waved the plate in the air. "i know i'm Evil but i would much rather teleport than fly."

"yeah, i agree with you." Hort mumbled and then smashed the plate he held in his hand. Fallon jumped back a bit so no glass would land on him.

"jesus, you want to tell me why you're doing this?" he motioned to the hundreds of broken plates they were scattered around the room.

"you talk first then i'll talk." Hort nodded his head to him. "what's up with the... uh...women?" Hort narrowed his eyes at the red headed boy. "you haven't been with anyone since the first day."

"that... blond witch." Fallon said. "she's something, huh?" he smirked a little.

"Sophie? she's really convinced that she's a princess." Hort scoffed. "i mean it's ridiculous." Hort shrugged and took another plate.

"wow, i'm surprised you know that word." Fallon joked about his friend.

"shut up."

Fallon chuckled but soon ducked down very fast as a plate was flying toward his head. "what was that for?!"

"you didn't answer my question." Hort said unbothered. "about the ladies."

"well-"

"do any of you know where class 606 is?" Fallon was interrupted by Sophie, who was panting like a dog. "i can't find it and i don't want to be late."

"yeah, actually, me and Fallon are going to the same class." Hort told her. "right, Fallon?" he nudged his friends shoulder when he didn't hear him answer.

Hort looked over at his friend and saw him staring at the blond. Sophie turned her head to look at Fallon and smiled at him. Fallon blushed and started stuttering. "we- Hor- i... um." he scratched the back of his head and looked down at the ground in embarrassment.

"okay... class is about to start. can you lead me to the classroom?" Sophie pointed to the right.

"uh... yeah! we'll be out in a minute." Hort told her.

Sophie nodded and walked out of sight. Hort burst out laughing and pointed at Fallons red face. "what was that?!" he laughed. "uhh... umm." he mimicked his Irish friend.

"i will shove you into a meat grinder if you don't stop laughing." Fallon threatened Hort, who was still laughing.

Fallon rolled his eyes and started walking to the door.

"wait, whe-" Sophie walked to the door again and walked straight into Fallon making her fall. Fallon quickly wrapped his arm around her waist and caught her before she could hit the ground.