Chapter 4 : Wackos

Spare me, I drew Present Mic 100% from memory

= This indicates the person is speaking in Malay =

" This indicates the person is speaking in English "

[ This indicates the person is speaking in Japanese ]

' This indicates the person is thinking '

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day came around and the group of five teenagers were having a peaceful morning getting ready for the day. All of them being early risers because of a certain tiger gave them the time to discuss classified matters while having breakfast. Though, it usually wouldn't last over half an hour since a teacher also have to wake up early.

"RISE AND SHINE, LITTLE LISTENERS !!!"

There he stood in all his glory after slamming his own bedroom door open for no reason at all. Present Mic wearing his signature black leather jacket, orange shades and absolutely tall slicked-up blonde hair. In all honesty, the group of teens will never understand how the man's weird/interesting outfit is a hero costume but they guessed it suited him. (But then again, there's also Midnight's...)

"Uh, good morning, Present Mic" the teens sweat-dropped at the booming entrance.

"So do you kiddos remember what I told you outside the hospital?" the man asked.

"About someone wanted to meet us today? Yaya answered, though she needed confirmation.

"Right on target!" He confirmed with his explosive voice.

"So, who wants to meet us actually?" Boboiboy asked the pro-hero.

"Well... Since you'll find out either way, the principal of UA, the school I work in, wants to see you and talk about something. About what? You'll find out yourselves" Present Mic gave them their answers.

After all was answered, they left for UA. On their drive there, they saw the most chaotic they've ever seen of Present Mic through out their stay with him. It was a bit of an unpleasant sight.

They parked within the school's premise and got off the car. And yes, they were all cramped in a five-seater car. They all stared at the school building standing before them. They were amazed by the sheer size of it and the security level compared to their old school . They had been given special passes to enter the school and walk around without sounding the alarms.

Once they averted their eyes from the surrounding area, Present Mic led them to the principal's office. The received weird and curious looks on their way there. A certain green-haired boy had spotted them and he was about to come after them until he saw them entered the principal's office.

One of them knocked twice on the door before receiving a muffled [ come in ] to which Present Mic opened the door with full of emotion and said "Nezu, I've brought the kids!" The teens sweat-dropped at the remark and all thought at the same time 'are we getting kidnapped or something?'

[ Come in everyone, take a seat ] the... principal? They thought offered . Is it just them or is that a literal talking animal  being in-charge of a high school?

The five of them took a seat while Principal Nezu  was sipping on his tea before starting their discussion that day.

[Thank you everyone for coming today. I'm Nezu, principal of U.A. Highschool the top hero school in Japan ] The principal introduced himself.

The five of them took turns introducing themselves before Boboiboy asked [ Uh, Principal Nezu. Why did you want to meet us? ] the mouse paused. [You see. the other day, I was visited by a man you most likely know off as he claimed to be your guardian. ]