Chapter 7

The last glimpse I saw of the world outside the bathroom door was of Ben with red pupils. Now I was in the dark, quiet bathroom. Something pushes me against the wall, crushing my chest in a painful manner. I felt a hand tug at my shirt. Turning around, I come face-to-face with him. Well, sort of, I can't actually see him. 'You don't have time for this. Do it' the voice in my head said. I nodded.

       I then mumble under my breathe to my self, "Forgive me."

             I promised myself I would not do this, but a suspicious feeling settled in my stomach. I blinked twice and through my vision everything became clear in a green, hue color. In front of me was Jeffery, but he had a gash on both of his cheeks that led down the corner of his lips. Before the annoying voice could say anything about Jeff I screamed and punched him square in the jaw ,causing him to groan and grab both my hands. I raised my leg about to kick him, but he pressed himself against my body and I flinch under his touch. He places his head on my shoulder.

              "I missed you, (Y/N)." he  mumbled into my shirt. He took a long sniff at my hair then stuck his tongue out, trailing saliva from my exposed neck up to the tip of my ear, "I need you." he again whispered. His warm breathe tickling me:

          Before I knew what happened a bright light appeared like a powerful beam and giant BAM erupted. I turn my head seeing the light was actually the lights from the hall way and the door was lying on the ground. Jeff then let go of me and I felt something soft roughly grasp my wrist and peel me out from under Jeff. I try to keep up with the person, Ben. He looked tensed and a bit angered. Ben speed walked all the way to the cafeteria. I then wiped off the trail of saliva that was on my neck and ear. A few minutes later I was sat down by Ben. Alone. I looked around and I saw Brian staring directly at us. I then stared down at the table, feeling uncomfortable. I felt a warm hand grasp my chin turning me too look at Ben. I stared into his eyes and then for a split seconded his eyes turned blood red. Ben came closer almost connecting our lips, I felt his hot breathe inhaling and exhaling. I moved forward only for my head to be turned and come into contact with another pair of lips roughly. My eyes widened at the sight of Jeff, with his human face. And a satisfied expression.

----

After the kiss with Jeff and basically wrestling to leave him, I knew they were the real Jeff, Ben, and Brian, as in the Creepypastas. Trying to avoid a chaotic mess, I pushed Jeff to the floor and rushed out the cafeteria, collecting the gazes of peers. During the rest of the day I tried my best to avoid the Trio of Chaos. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, which made everything much easier. I decided since I rode the bus and Ben is on the bus I would sit with someone else. I wanted to forget about them so, my best choice was to, well, avoid them. 'Stupid girl' the voice repeated over and over. I wanted to yell back at it, but it would make things worse. After 8th period I gathered my belongings and made way to the bus ramp. People bumped and pushed me while rushing to the buses. The numbers 6656 catch my eye and I run towards it. I step onto the giant vehicle and look over the rows of seats. I walk through the narrow path and see Ben, staring at me angrily. I tear my gaze away and sit next to a girl with short purple hair and piercings. I feel someone trying to burn holes into my head, Ben. He was angry that I was avoiding him. Taking out my phone I swipe it on, putting on (f/s) and putting in my ear buds. I tap my finger on my bag as it rests on my lap, trying to ignore the feeling of being watched.

'What's his problem' I ask myself

'Stupid girl, you know what will happen. Remember what happened last time?'

I didn't respond, knowing it would retort back. And plus it was always right. I sigh aloud, the girl next to me didn't say a word.

'Ugh this is awkward' I thought.

Throughout the whole ride back I stared at the back of the seat in front of me and listened to music, trying my hardest to ignore Ben

~time skip~

I shove my device back into my bag and walk down the narrow aisle, walk down the steps, then speed walk back to my house. My hand shakes, inserting the key, and opening the door. I turn around and close the door, heaving out an exasperating sigh. I lock the door then drop my bag next to it. I take my phone out and walk into the kitchen. My mom still not here. I connect my phone into the radio that sat on the counter. Blasting (f/s) while getting something to drink. I relax on the couch singing along to the song then taking a sip of water. Feeling it's cool liquid glide down my throat cooling down my flushed face.

~Time skip brought to you by cheesecake~

Finally finished with my homework I decide to sketch. Of all things I decide to sketch Jeff. Yes, I want to forget about him and the others, but how do I do that?