Hostile take over

AFO: I came to tell you that we are taking over this country but before you say that you have hero's let me show you what these so called hero's did to a innocent person or a quirkless person.

As he shows what Izuku tormentors did to him and drive him away for trying to be a hero and him turning to a villain and Izuku appears after they all watched the video.

AFO: now let the terror begin.

As a wait comes out and everyone started to get scared as villains of all types comes out and start attacking them left and right everyone in UA wanted Momo to help them but they look to see her standing there with a smile on her face still standing next to Izuku hand and hand.

Mina: MOMO WHAT ARE YOU DING COME AND HELP US WE ARE LOSING HERE.

Momo: how about no

Izumi: Oni-Chan help us you want us to die?

Izuku: yes I do actually you made my life a living hell so I'm retiring the favor you Green Telekinetic All might AKA Toshinri and Inko and your stupid friends that you have.

Izumi: *starts to struggle* but we are family.

Izuku: family? Ha don't make me laugh we were never family I don't got time for you Nomu kill her and her friends.

As the Nomu did he put his whole arm threw Izumi while they rest either beaten the shit out of the others til they were dead. Katsumi had it worst after she was considered alive the Nomu had grabbed her by the head as she started to cry not only in pain but the person she once loved told them to kill her she regretted it the most before her head was crushed. As All might and Inko made it back they see an unconscious Aizawa who just started to wake up slowly from the pain he received luckily the Nomus had left him alive and they both made it to him only to receive yelling from him.

Aizawa:*yelling but struggling* I-i-it's your damn fault that you created this villain.

Inko: what do you mean it's our fault we didn't do anything.

Aizawa: so neglecting and abusing Izuku isn't doing anything you 2 are pathetic you do know you are gonna die and you already let your stupid daughter die and you gonna join them.

All might: have no fear we are gonna handle thi- wait you said that-?

Aizawa: yes Izuku killed her and her friends who torture him and guess who's the traitor.

Couple:?

Aizawa: Momo Yaoyorozu she was in on it she didn't even budge I noticed after the death of shoto she came back alone at the Usj I thought he really did but she let him die somehow and she faked her cry to make it look like.

After that he went back unconscious and both of them literally looks down in regret of what they created and they went in ti see who they can see and just as they got in they saw a bunch of dead bodies laying everywhere Inko started to cry because 1 Izumi and her friends are dead. Shoka with a cave in chest with blood coming out like a waterfall. Katsuki with a missing head while Katsumi head is severely cracked with blood coming out. And with Izumi we know what happened to her and All might broke down because she was his successor and mostly thag the quirk that they both inherited is gone but what they saw in the field shocks them the most which they haven't seen. They've seen Izuku standing there with a huge smirk in his face with Momo with him still holding his hand with AFO and Nana along with the 1st user of OFA.

Izuku: come on down All might face your judgement.

As Izuku said that it shocked them even more as they backed up not wanting to go down there and completely run away making Izuku grow impatient and he was about to go until AFO stopped him.

AFO: don't do it...... it's not worth it today ti kill them we already broke his and her spirits of being a hero they've seen their golden child and her friends die already we will get them another day but let's start with the next step taking over the ones who lived against the Nomus.

Izuku: ok and as for you Nana and first user I will bring you another day.

As they both looks at Izuku and nods. Now ti hate wondering how Izuku got those 2 well it was because right before Izumi died Izuku connected himself to the Nomu that was beaten her to near death and took a piece of hair and swallows it(pause he ain't on no gay shit) and after he got the power of OFA which they didn't mind to begin with since that family started it he was also able to bring them to life whenever he wants to and all of OFA is chilling in there (and yes they have everything in there so they can get comfortable).

Izuku: they went to the first phase line to the capital huh so be it they already know what you did to me I wouldn't be surprised if they only want you there so you can protect them.

Momo: we can go there in an instant and get them.

As AFO was about to say something Izuku said something that seem to make sense.

Izuku: no let's not do it because they are expecting us to do it let's have them gain confidence I can sense them having confidence.

Momo: should we kill the prime minister.

Izuku: no I want them to feel scared that the so called symbol of peace can't protect anyone when all he do is hide.

Momo: very well but um baby.

As Izuku looks at her she did something that made him know that's she pregnant.

Momo: I'm Pregnant.

Izuku: good

As he mkisswd her as she kissed back Dabi came back.

Dabi: sir we have lost most of the league I'm the last that stands.

AFO: their life won't go unavenged they will be remembered for what they've done.

Izuku: did you kill your father?

Dabi:*clinches his fist* no I didn't I don't even know where he's at to be honest.

Izuku: alright let's do this later right now my queen here is having a little prince or princess.

Dabi: very well and congrats on having one coming.

Izumomo: thanks

After the whole charade has happened they looked for any survivors they were left standing they gotten the following. Aizawa,Nezu,Midnight,Hero president, and a few civilians they went back to base and showed only civilians hospitality and am treated the hero's that they captured like dog shit.

That's the end of the chapter