" Yeah he said that they had to draw their family and that's what he drew " Nikki says pleased as he ties him in.

It's such a relief that it doesn't seem to be bothering him, as Nikki said we are enough.

Nikki sits into the car and looks at me, I grab his hand interlocking our fingers.

" I love you " he says looking at me.

" And I love you " I say back giving him a kiss.

I run around getting ready for our night out tonight, I have butterflies it's been awhile and I can't lie i'm kind of nervous, I hope Nikki will be okay.

Speaking of Nikki he walks into our room.

" Did you call Dakota " I ask him as i finish painting my toe nails.

" Yes she said she'll be there by seven "

" And did you tell Gunner "

" Yes he's okay with it, kinda bribed him with candy but it's fine "

I watch as Nikki rummages through our closet.

" Will you be okay tonight ? We don't have to go if you don't wanna " I say meaningfully. He glances at me.

" I'll be okay i'm actually meeting Kelly ( his sponsor ) on Monday " I smile that he's taking his own initiative.

" That's great Nik, you're doing really well " I smile encouraging him.

We are now on our way to the whisky to meet the guys. It's been awhile since i've been back in the sunset strip.

" this is almost nostalgic " I say looking out the window.

" it's is nostalgic " Nikki laughs.

" I miss the early days....you know the thrill of chasing each other " Nikki adds.

" More like you chasing me " I snort. He narrows his eyes.

" I'm joking i'm joking " I say defensively.

We pull up outside and quickly slip past the queue of people, I always feel bad about that. The place is just like I remember, dirty and damp but god have i missed this place.

Nikki guides me through the crowds to where everyone is sat. I see Emis big blonde hair before I see anyone else.

" There you are ! " She yells over the music running to give us hugs. Followed by Tommy.

" Good evening Mr and Mrs Sixx "

" Hey T-Bone " I spot Pamela behind him and give her a wave to which she gives back.

" Hey Em where's Sharise " I say looking around.

" Oh she's at the bar let's go find her " She says grabbing my hand a pulling me back into the crowd.

We weave our way over people saying hi as we pass. I'm guessing Em has already started in the shots.

" Yeah i'll have 5 tequila shots " I hear Sharise ask the bartender.

" Make that 7 " I say causing her to turn around.

She engulfs me in a massive hug.

" Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes " She says smiling at me but I can tell it's masked. I decide not to go there.

" This is strange isn't it , being back here " I say making conversation.

" Yeah it is...can't tell if it was easier now or back in the day " Emi laughs holding a glass of what i assume is only vodka.