"Yet you didn't warn us after you 'saved face' by signing the warrant. Do you think I'm stupid DiMA?" I ask as I stand and move towards his side of the table.

"N-not at all Don" he stutters

"Yet you continue to lie to me. Give me a valid reason why I shouldn't kill your daughter" I say

"Because she didn't do anything worse, I did." He says

"Meaning that I can kill you" I state and he freezes. Without another word I point my gun to his forehead and shoot him in-between his eyes.

I wasn't lying when I said DiMA was like a father to me. We had good times and shared good memories but he was constantly fucking up, leading the feds to a trail right to me and I can't have that in my inner circle.

"Somebody clean this mess." I command as I walk out of the house and get into my car.

"Siri call Rodrigo"

"Calling Rodrigo"

"Yes boss?"

"DiMA is flying high, let his daughter know." I state

"Yes boss" he says and he cuts the call.

I get back to the estate and it's dinner time. I honestly don't like eating down here but I have to. It's a tradition my father started so that the men could feel more connected to the Don and always be loyal to him, and to be perfectly honest it works.

I take my seat as head of table and dinner starts. My already fowl mood becomes more fowl when I spot Vigilia serving tonight. She is in her maids uniform and it's really short. I watch her making sure no man dares to touch her, if they do I will kill them after dinner.

Luckily for them non of them do and after she serves me I hand her my jacket to put on. My jacket is longer than her dress and I'm glad that she seems more comfortable. After service of the first two courses I stand and say

"Iron Men!"

"Huh hah" all the man stand and respond.

"Iron Men!" I shout again

"Huh hah" they respond with thier hands on thier hearts.

"I swear my allegiance..."  I say

"I swear my allegiance to the Castillo mafia. With every breath I take, I will serve this Mafia and omerta I will never break, huh hah." They finish and we all begin to clap. Honestly this has to be my favorite part of dinner.

I stand and begin to make my way out of the dining whole and up to my room. I hear a  knock on the door while I'm in the shower.

"Entrare" I say from the bathroom. I'm sure my dessert is here.
(Enter)

I hear the door open and close. Footsteps follow afterwards I'm assuming she is walking further in with the tray. After I finish changing I walk out of the closet in grey sweatpants and a white t. My bathroom connects to my closet. I ran a hand through my hair then I spot Vigilia. A wave of shock ran through me but I quickly conceal it.

"Vigilia. You're here?" I question a little confused.

She quickly gets on her knees and bows in front of me.

"What are you atoning for?" I ask

"I b-broke your cologne. I didn't mean to. I s-swear, it was a mistake. I was wiping the counter and I didn't see it, all I saw was the bottle broken on the floor and the carpet wet." She explains panicky. 

"And?" I ask trying not to sound amused. The sight in front of me is pleasing. The things I do to women on thier knees 

"I accept whatever punishment the Don gives" she says

"Come here" I instruct

She hesitantly walks towards me, I can see the fear in her. What I do next shocks her, I pull her into a hug. I can tell she's surprised, heck I'm surprised too. I don't want her to have another panic attack so I hug her to comfort her.
Her small frame is completely enveloped by mine. She fit so perfectly into my embrace. She hugs me back and I can tell she found comfort in this. Her scent was a fading peach scent but it was still prominent. 

"I had a really rough day. Can we go to bed?" I ask not wanting her to leave.

The sadness I felt from killing DiMA was slowly disappearing. She doesn't respond and I feel her tense up in my arms.

"I won't do anything that will make you uncomfortable. I promise" I assure her as I pull away to look at her face seeking confirmation.

She nods and I smirk. I go into my closet and I walk out with a t-shirt for her to change into. I hand it to her and she hurries off into the bathroom to change.

"What am I doing?" I question myself.

[AN]

So I wanted you to see this from Alberto's point of view. Tried my absolute best to keep the chapter short.