memory 2

(Recap)
I don't know were I was running to I just ran.
(End)

While I was running I heard Ivy,rose and perle shouting me but I carryed on. I don't know how long I was running for but I stopped by a big tree out of breath and slowly slid down it and I notist I was at a skate park there were 4 people here there were 2 girls and 2 boys at the opposite side of the ramps.

When I looked closer at the boys I realised that they were the boys who were with Cole when he dragged me into a classroom I quickly stood up and started to run again when I ran into some one when I looked up it was a girl with red hair and blue tips I got up and said ''sorry I wasn't watching were I was going'' and offered her a hand up which she ecsepted and said ''Its all right hey do you know how to skate?"
''Ya but I didn't bring my skate bored with me.''
''That's OK there's spares in that shed over there I'll get u one.'' And with that she walked off to the shed.

I looked u to the other girl she had blond hair with blue tips and she said. ''Hi my names Samantha but please call me Sam I hate my real name.''
''Hi my names lilly or lil and I'm new and how about a cool nickname for you like stormy.''
''I like it and how about I call you ... lightning.''
''Cool!'' We both laught when someone said "Hey what about me oh by the way my name is Amy or AJ.''
Me and Sam looked at each other and nodded. ''Thunder!'' We said at the same time and smiled.

Aj said. ''Can we keep her pleasss!'' She begged I was wondering what she was talking about when Sam said. ''Yes but you need to die the end of your hair blue to show your one of use.''
I looked at them and smiled

After about an 2 hours of talking and skating Sam and AJ had to go home and I was once again left by myself so I decided to try and find my way home when I got a text of rose saying (text message in this hsdbfje)

Please come home the dinner is nearly over and I'm scared to be with aunt Ivy alown :-( :'( :-[ :-( plzzzzzzz

I quickly ran the way that I came hoping its the right way when suddenly I triped over a rock and was falling but it caught by two strong arms when I looked up I saw Cole and quickly stood up and pushed him away and carryed on running but be for I even got two feet away he grabbed me by my hips but I acserdentally slid down a bit so his arms were now on my belly and I screemed out in pain and he let go I fell to the floor covering my belly.

Suddenly he picked me up bridal style and started to walk somewhere I said. ''Put me down I can't let rose and Ivy be alown together.'' While hitting his chest
But he said, ''No you can't walk like this ''
And he carryed on walking with me still hitting on his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiiiiiii! Sorry I haven't updated in a day I was busy yesterday with school and homework I know this isn't that long but I hope u like it still byz!
-lissy

^ ^
U
P.s. I know the title doesn't make any sence but it will in a few chapters :-)