ouch

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
................
.................
..................
...................
....................

(Lol sorry had to torment u)

(Recap)
When he said that I....
(End)

I punched him (thx awesomebandgirl for the idea) he stumbled back a bit and looked up in shock and then turn even more angry then he was before I looked him in the eyes and said " I told you not to call me that " as soon as I had said that he grabbed my arm and took me to and empty class room and 2 other boys followed behind him.

"Look here b*ch no one tells me what to do I'll let u off this one time only cause your new and don't know me I'm the leader of the dark night gang and no one messes with me" when he finished a smirk crept on to his face as if he had seceded something.

I slowly looked up at him and said " you think I'm scared of u what's the worst you can do tell your mommy on me oh I'm so scared and the whole gang thing doesn't bother me my dad used to be the leader of a gang bef-" I stopped mide sentence and thought why am I telling him this what did he say the dark night gang.

"Did u say dark night gang"
"Ya why is the little girl scared now did daddy tell you not to talk to us" he said
With that said I jumped on him and pushed him to the floor but when I went to punch him he caught my fist so I used my other one and punched him after I did the 2 other boys grabbed me and pulled me off him.

"WHAT THE HELL B*CH" he yelled
"YOU AND YOUR GANG KILLED MY MOM AND DAD AND HAVE MY OLDER BROTHER AS A PRISONER" I yelled tears coming out of my eyes as I realised what I had just said and shoved my hand over my mouth.

He just stood there looking at me a hint of gilt in his eyes but it whent as fast as it came he then told the boys who still were holding me back "pass her hear I'll finish this go to the base camp and I'll meet you there" they said "yes Cole see ya"

With that said they pushed me to Cole but with my quick reflexes I stopped mid way and ran to the door and ran out to my car and drove home to see my aunt there waiting for me I asked here" what are you doing here " I asked bitterly she answered just as bitter " I got a phone call from the police that said my sister and her worthless husband had been murdered so I have to come and look after you and your little sister but they didn't mention luke where is he."

When she said that I didn't answer when she looked at me she looked a bit guilty and said "they didn't did they" but I just nodded "but he didn't do anything why did they take him"
"I..ii don't know"
"This is all your folt you're a worthless peas of s*it they should of took you not him " she shouted
I just stood there and grabbed some of the boxes that she had packed and took them to the moving truck

By 4pm I had put all the boxes in the truck and I'm now on my way to pick up my little sister when I got there I saw Cole and I rushed into the reseption and saw my little sister there sitting next to a little girl with blond curly hair and I said "hi rose who's your friend " she looked up and smiled and ran up to me then hugged me I smiled and hugged her back .

She said "this is my friend pearl"
"Hi pearl I'm roses older sister lilly." I said smiling and she said "hiiiiiii" I cuckled at her sillyness when I saw Cole come in and I said to rose "come on we need to get going we're going to be living with aunt ivy " I said with a sad smile I saw her face drop and her eyes start to water "b..b.but s.ss.she b..bea-" I cut her off by covering her mouth and said "shh remember no one knows about it so it has to be secret" when suddenly a deep voice from behind me says " she does what to you" I slowly turn aroumd.

"Ummm nothing she does nothing to me well we better be going come on rose"
"She hits her and kicks her" rose says to Cole I look at rose and then at Cole and grab rose by the arm and run to the car and jump in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi people your so lucky u had 3 updates in 1 day Lol :-).
Shout out to awesomebandgirl and Awesomeginger584 thx for voting and commenting :-) byz
-lissy
^ ^
U