"Really?"Ava frowned. " OK I'm sorry"

"Anyway this weekend a friend of mine is having a birthday party and we're invited".

"Do I know this person?".

" Yah we went to her boutique to get you ready for work". Adrianna didn't really want to go and Ava could see it in her face. "I promise it will be fun and my other friends will be there".

Adrianna looked at Ava's pleading eyes and said yes. "Thanks and I promise it will be fun". "If you say so"

"So where were we?" Adrianna bit her lips and wrapped her arms around Ava's neck. "Here or the bed room?" Ava asked.

"Anywhere is perfect" she whispered making Ava groan. "You're a temptation" she said and carried her to their room.

On the night of the party, Ava got text from Diana telling her they were on their way there. She heard her name and when she turned she was speechless.

Adrianna was dressed in a white single armed dress, her hair was tied into a bun and a white flowery hair pin was attached to it. She walked up to Ava and twirled. "How do I look?" She asked checking herself out.

"You look amazing" Ava managed to say. She kept looking at Adrianna. She loved how the dress complemented her even if it was a little revealing.

"Are you going to keep looking at me or are we going to the party?". Ava nodded her head and grabbed her keys.

Adrianna was dumbfounded when they got there. She'd heard about mansions but never seen one. "Is this really where she lives?".

Ava smiled and nodded. "Let's go in". She got out of the car and followed Ava. She could see security guards at the entrance. She wrapped her arms on Ava's arm as she walked on the stairs leading to the entrance.

Ava gave the security guard the invitation and they went in. Adrianna looked around and gasped. She felt like she was in a Disney princess movie.

"Do you want something to drink?" Ava asked snapping Adrianna from her daydream. "Yes thanks". Ava left her to get a drink.

"Good evening bellissimo (beautiful)" Adrianna turned to see a tall brown haired man smiling at her. His wore a cross earring on his right ear and rings on his fingers.

"What's a beautiful lady doing all alone?". Adrianna loved the Italian accent. It reminded her of Olivia. She blinked a few times to remove the image in her head and then she faced the man.

"I'm not alone I'm here with my gir...". Adrianna paused when she heard Ava's voice. " What do you want?" Ava asked in a hostile way. The man looked at Ava and smiled. "Ava Lombardi nice to meet you again".

"I can't say the same". The man smiled and out his hands in his pockets. "I would like us to start over,a fresh new start what do you think?"

Ava wasn't interested in what he was saying and just looked at the confused Adrianna beside her. The man was about to say something but another man came beside him and whispered into his ear. He nodded and left with the man.

"What was that about?". Ava expected that question and already prepared an answer.

" He was a former client of mine but he messed up. Don't worry about it".

Adrianna looked at her and nodded but deep down she was suspicious. "I thought we were going to meet your friends?"she asked collecting the cup Ava was holding.

"Yes but... Ohh there they are" Adrianna turned to the direction Ava was pointing at. She heard her call them and they came over. She recognized the ladies that came to meet them."Adrianna these are my friends..."