Raphael | One happy ending...

Mulai dari awal

"Surprise," Leo said in a cheesy accent. "I've come for my brother." He pointed his katana at the enemy while Y/N growled at the enemy.

Kraang laughed. "Let me guess." The robot put his chin on his knuckles. "Duty."

Leo chuckled lightly."He said doodie."

The kraang signalled Raph to aproach the two. By approach, he meant to attack. Raph jumped off the platform and landed in front of the two.

By April's group, the female Kraang landed in front of them. Splinter was knocked out, but Casey and April were still standing.

"I see you got yourself an upgrade." April lowered her glasses and winked at the alien, making it mad.

"You will pay dearly for what you have done to me!" She spat and began to prepare her machine.

Splinter stood up, alongside his friends. "The psycho routine is a little thin. Where's the character development?" He yelled.

Kraang lasered them but dodged them, it only hit a construction city.

"Leo's counting on us to get to that key," Casey said.

"I think I have an idea," April said, eyeing a wrecking ball. "Cover me!" She said quickly and everyone began to split up.

Raph was approaching Leo slowly while growling.

"Raph, you're coming with me, whether you like it or not," Leo said sternly, focussing on his brother. He roared in response, still approaching him.

"I don't want to fight you, but I will if I have too." He pulled out his other katana from his holster.

"Oh, you will have to." Kraang chuckled darkly.

Raph roared and charged at the two. The three began to dodge, attack and block anyone's attack. The brothers growled at each other while Y/N was a few feet away from them.

As for Donnie's squad. Mikey was dodging the Kraang's vines while Donnie was being dragged around. Mikey looked behind him, jumped and went into his shell. The vine hit the small kraang in the face and removed him from the console. Everything around them powered off.

"Bravo Mikey!" Donnie shouted happily.

The two walked up to the console. Donnie looked at the console, he

"There's no buttons, or computers or anything. Just a lot of drippy, ooey gooey disguestingness. I don't know how to hack it..." He stopped himself when something occurred to him.

"Oh God... I know what I have to do." Donnie mumbled.

"What?" Mikey asked.

He tried to speak but his stomach says otherwise. He gagged and swallowed the vomit. He held his stomach and turned away from the console. "No, I don't think I can do this." He whined, still holding the vomit in.

"What are you talking about." It struck the young box turtle instantly. "Oh no... That's.. So gross!" Mikey began to gag as well.

"I can't do it!" Donnie instantly said.

"I believe in you!" Mikey said quickly, holding it in.

"No, it's my worst nightmare," Donnie said.

"We know!" Mikey said.

"I'm doing it! I'm doing it!" Donnie yelled, with a scared and tearful voice and shoved his arms into the console. Tentacles began to wrap around his arms.