Raphael | One happy ending...

Start from the beginning

"Wait, but what about Raph?" She asked worriedly. He put his hand on her shoulder, in a comforting manner.

"That big jerk may be covered in goo and half-alien, but he's still our brother. and I'm not giving up on him. I'm not leaving him behind."

The team had finally had a plan...

Their mission...

Bringing the ship back to Dimension X...

Casey, April and Splinter were on the streets defending the people against the kraang-infected machines. An infected helicopter began to shoot missiles at them. Casey grabbled one of them and flung it toward the infected, destroying it completely.

"There's the key! Let's go." He pointed at the tower.

The group was knocked backwards to the ground from a blast. Casey lifted his head up and saw the female kraang in a metal suit.

"Like Casey said, let's go," April said, holding her baseball bat.

The group began to charge at the monster.

For the others, they were jumping from platform to platform to get to the Technodrome.

"I wish my tech was working! Usually my cardio is jetpacked assisted. I'm not getting credit for any of these steps!" Donnie yelled.

The four jumped onto the sphere and Leo stabbed through the vines. They fall through it, covered in green slime. Donnie looked at the slime and waved it off his hand in disgust.

"Hey, question, is it too late to join April's team?" Donnie asked but Leo shh-ed him.

The three looked down and saw a large station, with cables going toward it. A purple goop was on top of the station.

"You three figure out how to hijack this shop. I'm gonna find Raph." Leo said, Donnie nodded and Mikey slid next to his genius brother and gave the thumbs up.

Before Leo leaves, Y/N grabbed him by the wrist, stopping him

"I'm coming with you, I know that Raph is still in there." Leo gave her a simple nod and the two walked

"So how do we hack this thing?" Mikey asked.

"Best guess, main console."Donnie guessed. "Unfortunately, it's ocupado." He pointed at the kraang, who was busy with the station.

The two then noticed a shadow looming over them. They looked at each other and began to freak out mentally. The tentacle slammed the platform in half, making the two fall to the ground. They landed roughly and Mikey saw a small kraang turn toward them, summoning more vines.

"Uh, new plan. RUN!" Mikey yelled as tentacles went straight toward the three.

Leo and Y/N were running in a tunnel but stopped when the male turtle saw a bright opening next to him. He quickly grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled her to the opening. They sneaked through it, not wanting to catch attention. They walked slowly further into the room while looking around for enemies. They gasped when they saw a large window that showed New York. Buildings were destroyed, and fires started from the destruction of Kraang.

They began to feel a presence behind them. They turned their heads swiftly and walked backwards. Leo pulled out one of his twin katanas from his back and Y/N pulled out her naginata swiftly.