44

Half months went well for jungkook and he has returned in busan. He is all happy. But not his husband though. The latter wasn’t letting him to come back in busan because what jungkook said earlier. But jungkook explained him that, he was kidding, that wasn’t true. He won't leave the latter. But taehyung were far from to understanding but jungkook assured him that, he will come back to him to kim mansion that's why he need to go back. Somehow taehyung understand and then he go back busan. But taehyung's insecurities didn’t faded away but jungkook tried to erase it and now he was also trying to leave his insecurities behind.

Today jungkook wake up early and he is all happy. His parents also running to prepare everything for kim family. Today kim family are coming to take jungkook with them. But junhae is sad because her oppa will leave her but other side happy too cuz taehyung oppa coming and she loves taekook both. Jungkook helped his mom to prepare foods, decorating rooms. Cleaning whole house.

After finishing all the work they had take bath and jungkook wore a white suit. He didn’t wear any wedding suit when he got married so this time wearing cause his mother in law and mom both wanted it. Jin brought two wedding suit one for jungkook and one for his own son. Then he send younger suit and now jungkook wearing this.

It's time to kim family to reached and they heard car sound from outside. So Mr and Mrs Jeon went outside to greet them. They saw in their age two handsome male standing and behind them taehyung. They smiled and said,
"Hello Mr kim."

Namjoon smiled at them then he hugged mr jeon dearly then greeted back,
"Hello Mr jeon, nice to meet you."

Seokjin also greeted to mrs jeon and she did it too. Taehyung also greeted his in laws. Then all of them went inside. They settled and Mrs Jeon went to take snacks for them. Other three older busy to chit chatting. But Taehyung's eyes searching for a certain someone for whom he came here. But junhae noticed and asked,
"Oppa what are you searching for? Jungkookie oppa?"

Taehyung was embarrassed but shy at the same time. This little girl literally cought him but he clear his throat and asked,
"Um yeah, where is he?"

She giggled at this then whispers,
"In his room waiting for you."

Then taehyung Couldn't hold back himself for seeing younger but he can't go from here otherwise this would be embarrassing. Then mrs jeon come with a tray. She placed it and offering them to their guest. After few times later jin asked to mrs jeon,
"Where is kook?"

Taehyung immediately looks at his mom as if he was waiting for this. Mrs jeon answered,
"He is in his room, wait I'm taking him. "

Then she left and taehyung biting his nails. Suddenly he is feelings nervous. His heart beating fast. His mind featuring many things related to jungkook. And then his waiting has ended and he look at the white angel. His fond whipped eyes glued on that angel. His breathe hitched at sight of younger male.

 His breathe hitched at sight of younger male

Jungkook feeling shy but why he Don't know

Jungkook feeling shy but why he Don't know. It’s not like he is meeting with kims for the first time but still he is feeling shy. When he look at kims his eyes landed on his husband. He stopped breathing for a moment. His husband looking too much handsome. In the black wedding dress.

But he look away when he saw his mother in law

But he look away when he saw his mother in law. He smile at older but older looks away it’s made him sad. So he first greeted namjoon then went to jin. He held older's hand and said in low voice,
"Mom, are you still angry at me? I know i did wrong but now at least forgive me. Please mom talk to me. "

Jin wanted to talk and hug the pleading boy but his ego aren’t letting him to do so but he felt peng when he heard the boy sobbing so he look at they boy,
"Mom please forgive me. I'm sorry for what i did. I won't do that again. I promise mom. Please talk to me."

Presence everyone looking at the duo and feeling sad but jeon's are quite surprise cause they didn’t knew that, their son's relationship is this much stronger with his in law's. But they feeling happy believing their son had found a loving family so there is nothing to regret about.

Jin sighed and said,
"Stop crying i forgave you long time ago just little bit sad."

Jungkook look at older with teary eyes but happiness shining hearing older words then throw himself in older embrace.
"Thank you mom."

Jin Couldn't help but smile then patted younger back. Taehyung and namjoon also happy for them. Then they had lunch and take some rest again in the evening left for seoul. Jungkook cried a lot when he saw his whole family was crying. Taehyung and jin also felt sad seeing this much overwhelming sight. Then they took younger with them.

When they saw reached at kim mansion that time was eleven o'clock. Jin welcomed younger whole heartedly. And jungkook roamed his eyes all around the mansion. Cause he missed this mansion so much. But they were tired to react or say anything because of long ride. So jin said taehyung to take younger their room. Not like before this time taehyung didn’t deny but he intertwined his hand with younger and gave him loving smile and take him to their room. When they reached the room jungkook was shocked. And taehyung was smiling at younger reaction. The whole room was decorated beautifully with Flowers and candles.

Tbc.....

Final chapter is waiting... 😁

Now buy me Ice-cream for double update 😋