35

When they arrived at kim mansion Taehyung left younger at the car and he stormed out. He went to their room and changed his clothes then again left the house not even rest for few minutes after this long journey. In anger his energy grown more maybe.
Jungkook just saw everything quietly but said nothing. He take their luggages inside and that's when a confused jin look at his son in low but younger bowed at him then smiled softly.
"Hello mom, how are you?"

Jin smile back a little at younger then said ,
"I'm fine, are you tired after this long journey? Just go and take some rest."

"It’s okay mom im fine. Where is dad?"

He asked searching for aforementioned male and again look at his mother in low. Jin replied,.
"You dad is in office. How was your trip? Did you enjoyed there? How is eomma?"

Jungkook nodded his head a bit,
"Yes mom i had enjoyed so much. Grandma was so cool and she loved me a lot. And she is fine too."

Jin nodded his head then asked curiously,
"What happened to taehyung? He seems angry and left hurriedly? Did he told you what happened and where he went?"

Jungkook standing there sealing his lips cause he himself Don't know where did older go and why he is angry? But he sure one thing is, taehyung angry at him after knowing his decision. But why would taehyung react like that? Isn’t it about to happened? Shouldn’t he be happy with this? But why he isn’t and angry?

Seeing younger shut his mouth up and head hung low jin gets more confused and curious. So he asked in low voice,
"Kook tell me the truth, did something happened Between you two? Did you fought? Why are you all quite? Just tell me."

Jungkook gulped and look at jin's face. This male loves him so much. Gave him all the loves. He isn’t look like mother in low more like his own mom. So how can he say to this man that, what decision he took? But wait... Isn’t it jin said to him five month ago? He himself said, he will give him his freedom back so It's fine to say. Thinking this jungkook took deep breathe and parted his lips,

"Mom actually i took a decision and i told taehyung about it. After that he behaving like that. I Don't know why and what's wrong in it. I'm just confused that, he should be happy at this but i think i was wrong."

Jin gets more curious then before so now he himself wants to know what decision is it. So he asked,
"What decision you took?"

Jungkook look away and replied while not wants to meet his eyes with jin.
"Um a-about o-ur d-divorce."

He said shuttering and jin stumbled back at the sudden news. He looking at younger in disbelief, shockingly. He utter a word which come out like  whisper,
"W-what?"

Jungkook saw his mother in low's reaction. He himself feeling disgusted about him. His intentions wasn’t this to hurt older. But he did though not purposely but it about to happened today or tomorrow, right? So why not today?

"Yes.. It's the time to leave from here. Now taehyung is a responsible man mom so you Don't have to worry about him. He is now just like the way you and dad wanted. "

But jin didn’t heard that, he still in daze. He never expected this to happen. Yes in past he told younger that, he will give him freedom but that was just an excuse. He wanted jungkook to stay here and after that he will fall for his son. And it did worked he himself saw it in younger. But then why this now? So he blurted,
"I thought you fall for my son. I thought you Won't think about that. I thought now you love my son. I saw love in your eyes even in taehyung's eyes for you. But why this kook? What happened tell me but Let's just forget this divorce thingy okay bub. "

He trying to convince the boy but jungkook was shock, shocked because jin knew about his feelings for his husband. And what? Love in taehyung's eyes? For him? This is new to him? But Taehyung has already girlfriend then how can he fall for me? I've never seen his any move for him.

"I can’t lie to you mom, yes i fall for your son. Yes i love him but he doesn’t.. He loves sonhee mom. Then how can you expect me to stay here? In his life? Now i should move on mom please."

His is crying by now and jin can't help but to hugged the boy. Yes he knew from the beginning about sonhee and taehyung's relationship. But still he wanted jungkook to be in sonhee's place. It’s not like sonhee is a bad girl. She is indeed a good girl with good heart but still jin choose jungkook for taehyung. He thought once taehyung spend his times with jungkook then he fall for him.. But this never happened. That means was he wrong then? He thought feeling bad for jungkook. He is feeling guilty thinking he used jungkook for his son.

He pull away and cupped younger face and said,
"Please Don't cry. I know he loves sonhee but you are his lawfully wedded husband jungkook. You have all the right on him. Why Don't you cop him up? Tie him up? Just make him yours. Why are you giving up like this? I know y...."

Jungkook chuckle sadly then held jin's hand and said,
"Don't say like that mom. Yes I'm his husband but sonhee was his first love from that time when i wasn’t in his life. He only belongs to him not me. He should be happy in his life. And i can't tie him mom when there is no feeling involved. "

Jin gets angry and back away then yell at younger which made younger startled,
"Then tell me why he gets angry when you told him about your decision?  Did you asked him for once? Did you talked with him? Did you wanted to know for once is he agree or not? Then how can you say there is no feeling involved? Tell me then why?"

This made jungkook to take for once but again he remained what had happened before admitting his decision.
"Mom he gets angry because he couldn’t talk with sonhee because of me that time. Sonhee has called him... "

Jin didn’t heard him just left in his room leaving jungkook behind. Jungkook sighed deeply then took the luggage in their room.

One week has passed but no one talked about this matter. Taehyung fully stopped talking with jungkook after that day. He was too much hurt because what younger had said. Though he wants to talk and make everything fix but again his ego stop him. Jungkook many times tried to talk with him but he purposely ignore him. Jungkook Couldn't take this ignorance so he thought must be taehyung wants this separation so he give up and stop talking.

Even jin also not talking with him. Just namjoon is the one who talk some times.

Taehyung lying on the bed and scrolling his phone then his phone rang. He saw it’s sonhee so he picked up the call. It’s already half month he had talk with sonhee. Even that day he didn’t called her back even not in this one week but today.

"Hello sonhee.."

Sonhee cut of him just said,
"I wanted to talk with you from last one week because it’s important. But you aren’t even picking up my phone. But please today i can't want to say something important please meet me at xxxx restaurant."

Then she hung up the call not giving any chance taehyung. Taehyung sighed and thought to meet with her today and wants to hear what she wants to say. So he gets ready and left.

Tbc.....

Shamelessly i want to asks you all something but i'm to shy to ask.. What if you'll judge me?