an almost confession

Start from the beginning

"no, i should..." he whispered to himself.

"what?" she didnt manage to catch his last sentence. "yeri..." he leans closer once more.

"wonwoo..." she jokes again with one gummy smile. the boy could easily forgot his name when he looked at this gummy smile.

"i.. i..." he took out of his pocket a small box and her eyes fell on it immediately. "i bought you something..." he confessed trying not to blush.

"you... bought me a gift?" as soon as she realized she started blushing. unlike wonwoo she couldn't conceal it.

"y-yeah, um i-i did..." he was still holding it, quite hesitent - should he give it to her? should he run and pretend this never happened.

"can i?" the girl noticed how ambivalent he looks so she decided to make it easier for him. the timid boy nods and slowly hands it inside her palm.

she shared one warm smile when she takes it. as soon as she opens the box she freezes in her spot.

"you... you..." she took the necklace off the box to realize it was a small silver origami. the boy tried not to look at her.

"how did you find this?!" she asks.

"it... took me a while, honestly..." he answers remembering all the stores he had to visit that afternoon. yeri had no idea how many hours it took him until he found something so suitable for her.

"wonwoo i-" she was about to say but the boy interrupted her. "i have to say something, so dont interrupt me please!" he finally mans up and decides to confess.

"the truth is that i was a nerd, nobody ever seemed to like me and spend time with me because of how boring they think i am. you are the first person that actually gave me a chance, so i want to be the first person to be here for you everytime you need me..." he first says without actually getting in to deep.

"i... what i am trying to say... is... that... i" he was seriously struggling but the girl was so touched already she didnt think too much about this sentence.

she grabbed him by the collar, brought him closer and brushed her lips against his. the boy was so surprised yet this time he dived in for the kiss anyway.

they both had their eyes closed even though it was a small little kiss.

the girl realizes what she just did, while their faces were slowly parting ways. wonwoo looked deep into her eyes like he was enchanted by them.

"i told you to not interrupt me..." he whispers, staring at her lips now.

"i- i am sorry..." she whispers back.

"you never listen to me..." his eyes cant stop staring at her luscious lips. now he is the one to literally pull her in and kiss her more passionately than before.

the girl couldnt believe its actually possible to want someone so bad. she was about to faint, his every touch seemed intoxicating.

the way his lips were moving in sync with hers actually made her crazy about him.

now that her mind was empty, something suddenly popped up. all this scene felt quite familiar honestly. 

thats when she remembered these are not their first kisses.

she remembers that dream!

so when they slowly part was once more she brings her two palms in front of her face.

"i-it was not a dream..." wonwoo narrows his eyebrows perplexed. they just kiss and the first thing she says is that? it doesnt fit with anything they just said.

"what?" he whispers but the girl panicks. withour even warning him she takes her phone and starts running without even taking the necklace with her.

"hey! where are you g-" the man got up shocked but the girl was already to far.

"hey, yeri!" she didnt turn back.

"did... i do something?" the boy pouted thinking he is an idiot. he shouldnt have kissed her, he probably made her feel awkward. 

"i am an idiot!" he kicks the grass thinking it was his fault everything turned out to be like that!

♡♡♡

bonus scene:

yeri spent her entire day on her bed thinking of how to face wonwoo tomorrow. 

she was embarrased.

first she kissed him thinking it was a dream and then he acted like it never happened.

that poor boy she thought.

and like thats not enough she completely panicked and ran off while kissing him for the second time!

it was so embarassing she even turned her phone on so nobody could reach her, a fact that worried wonwoo.

he decided to call her more than 2 times so he could apologize but the girl was avoiding him!