Morning with big broody bats.

I pat the space next to me."where is he?..." "Where is who sir Richard?" "N-nothing..." "Your exempt from all your classes today. Master Bruce's order...he wishes to speak to you..." I nodded sitting up. "Ok. Thank you Alfred." I got up and walked downstairs. He was there reading the news. "Dick..." "Bru-dad I'm sorry..." He held up a hand to pause. "I over reacted last night." He sighed."but...you can't have a boyfriend relationship between you two..." "Dad! Artemis is dating miss.M why do I feel li-" "we will deal with them too...but first I'm dealing with you first..." I looked at the floor. "I know he came in last night...next time he does th-" "Dad you can't do this!" He got up and smacked me. "Don't ever interrupt me..." I was in shock. I stood there numb. Before he could say something I ran to my room and slammed the door. I locked it and hid in my closet to cry. "H-he h-hates m-me..." I didn't notice that my closet was opened and I got picked up. I tried to get away but I felt a tight hug. "I-I can't breath!" I opened my eyes to see Kon in front of me. "What happened?" "Bruce h-hit me..." "What?!" He was taken back by this news. I nodded as the mark got a little purple. "Your coming with me.so dress warm." "A-are you sure?" He nodded. "Yes." I got my coat on and left anything that could be tracked down. He scooped me up and flew to superman's hide out. He made me hot cocoa. Superman walked in. "Hello boys....wait a moment...Robin?" "Yes?" "Does batman know?" "Me and him got into an argument...see?" I turned my head and showed some of the bruise. "He did that?!" I nodded. "Yes... He was talking to me about having a boyfriend relationship. And I told him about the girls relationship. And then he hit me for interrupting him. I didn't he was done talking." "Wait... Who was this argument originally about?" I blushed as Superboy rubbed the back of his neck."it was about me sir..." He sighed. "I'll call batman and tell him to meet us at the cave. I assure that you two would be there." We nodded. "Yes sir." We both said simultaneously. I smiled. "C'mon I'll take you there." He beamed as he picked me up. I giggled and gave him an Eskimo kiss. He flew up and then flew to the mountain. He sat me down as we entered.