Falling in love.

It was raining and me and batman separated to go find the joker. I used my garbling gun to go from building to building. I thought it was secure so I swunged on it. And it slipped causing me to fall. I braced myself for impacted as I neared the ground thinking it was my end.circles the city looking for trouble as he sees Robins near death experience. Flies as quickly as possible to catch him, and as I feel his familiar weight crash against my arms I smile "You're such a klutz Robin. I don't know how Batman deals with you." smiles.I blushed. "I'm not a klutz!"Smirks "I'm sure if I asked Batman then he'd say the same thing eh?"Blushes and keeps quiet. I mumbled. "Thank you.""You know I'm always here for you, but you've gotta be more careful Dickie. I'm not always gonna be there to save you."I blushed bright. "I know...""Um lover boy, you might wanna catch back up with Bats, he's uh being all menacing over there." points to the dark corner were batman is crouching and waiting. I faked a smile as I said sarcastically. "Oh joy I get to deal with him..."I sympathetically grin "He's a... not so bad. Superman is way worse." slaps you on the butt "Enough talking, go get em Dickie!"I blushed and walked over to batman."so what did I miss?"stares into Robins soul "You seem to be getting a bit close to that... Superboy kid."Blushes slightly."me and Wally are closer than that." I smiled."So I'm not getting really close to him...""Ok fine I'm a little close..." I blushed."Are you mad at me batman?..."