(20) TROUBLES BEGAN

Start from the beginning

"At first we need to get back their memories. After that if they wish to come back to their previous forms then only everything will be settled like before," Kanha put his words into to provide the solution.

"We will try our best, Madhav!" Arjun assured on behalf of brothers.

Brothers started to establish a bond with their respective wives though the later ones weren't considering their attempts much heartily. The reason was the feeling which they had before being little girls which was none other than disappointment over their husbands.

"Subhi, why didn't you sleep till now?" Arjun was about to pick her up, but she took her steps back.

"I am not sleepy now. Don't force me Or else I will it won't cause anything good for you," Arjun was shocked over her warning.

"I haven't done anything, and she's showing attitude to me. I need to be careful as Subhi's wish was problematic for me," He whispered to himself.

"If you want to talk to himself then go to a corner. Don't taunt my presence by talking to yourself in front of me," He smiled at her sarcasm.

"May she doesn't remember anything, but her choice is still the same," Again he whispered while smiling.

Before she could express her irritation over his action Vijaya and Vallandhara ran to her.

"Please hide us somewhere. They are insisting us to sleep even if we don't want," Vijaya climbed on the bed to reach Arjun's height.

"Who are they?" Arjun acted to be ignorant.

"One giant man and one serious type guy," Vallandhara acted with different expressions to describe Bheem and Sahdev.

After sometime Bheem, Sahdev, Nakul and Karenumati came.

"See Arjun, they aren't ready to sleep," Bheem was sounding helpless.

"Even Renu is denying too," Nakul sighed looking at everyone.

"If you all don't want to sleep then what should we do now?" Arjun asked making the girls exchanging gestures.

"Catch us if you can," Saying so four of them started to run.

Brothers started chasing them. But taking advantage of their short heights they used to escape.

"Bhrata Arjun, run carefully. It's the third time your forehead collided with me," Nakul complained rubbing his forehead.

"Sorry, Nakul. It's unintentional. But you should thank your fate that you collided with me. If bhrata Bheem was there at my place then could you imagine what would have happened to you?" Arjun was countering while running behind Subhadra.

"Arjun, it's your good luck that we are running for a task or else," Without saying anything Bheem glared at Arjun.

"I got an idea," Sahdev screamed getting brothers' attention.

"Bhrata Bheem, please sing the lullaby you used to sing for me Nakul in childhood," Sahdev suggested the idea.

"So that they can sleep out of boredom, right?" Nakul bursted into laugh.

"Looks like you wish to live with cracked bones, Nakul!" Bheem tightened his fist making Nakul gulp.

"Bhrata Bheem, it's not the time to argue. By the way Nakul was right. Due your lullaby we both used to sleep out of boredom. Now please sing," Sahdev's words made Bheem silent.

Then he started to sing. As expected the girls started to feel lethargic. Noticing this brothers departed towards their chambers picking up them in arms.

Next morning Kunti arrived at Indraprastha. Hearing everything she was shocked.

"Who's she?" Subhadra asked entering into the chamber with others.

"She's our mata," Nakul replied before anyone could stop him.

"If she's your mata then where's our mata?" Karenumati asked while everyone was glaring at Nakul.

"We want to go to our mata," Vijaya's had a crying expression over her face.

"My child, please don't cry. I am your mother, ain't I?" Kunti rushed to Vijaya, and hugged her.

"If you are our mother then why did he address you as his mother?" Vallandhara's question made everyone speechless.

"I am only your mother, my child!" Kunti widened her arms for them, and they shared a group hug.

"Now we can't get the share of our affection from mata," Nakul went behind Yudhishthir to protect himself after sensing the hidden danger of Bheem's words.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏