12- Mika

Creati's POV

"Wait, so the Hero Commission is training kids to become weapons? For... what?" I asked Deku. I also wanted to ask why the hell they were listening to the Pro Heroes' conversation but decided to ask next time.

"I don't know... I don't think even the Heroes do." Deku answered.

The whole situation was confusing our whole class. The Hero Commission always sounded really nice, but to think they would do such things, and to Todoroki's brother at that...

"So, what is it that we can do?" Iida asked. We stared at the him as the usually strict student was asking us to do something we weren't supposed to do.

"We could go on the school computer to try and get more information of the Commission..." Momo suggested.

After a few hours of going through sites, we had gained the Commission's location and phone number. After writing the information down on Deku's notebook, we called the phone number.

"Hello. This is Mika from the Hero Commission. May I help you?" the female on the other side had a cold voice.

"Yes, this is Izuku Midoriya, could we get some information on Touya Todoroki." I could see his hand shaking slightly as he said these words.

"...I'm sorry to say that personal information is not allowed to be revealed without consent."

"...Even if the person is not alive?" Deku asked while sweating nervously.

"If that is the case, we will need permission from the person's family." her voice was still cold, but slightly shaky.

"...Hello? Shoto Todoroki here. Would a sibling's consent be enough?" Todoroki asked, trying to help Deku.

"Please excuse me for a while, I will call you back a few minutes later." she said quickly.

"Wai-" and just like that, the call ended.

For the next few minutes, we planned out our script for whatever her response could be. After a little while we got the call, and her response was

"Izuku Midoriya, if you have time would you like to meet me at --------------- this Friday at 5pm? It would be better if you came with Shoto Todoroki."

"Of course! Would you be alright if I brought a few others?" Deku said, not expecting this.

"Then I will meet you at Friday. Thank you and I hope this helped."

We all stared at each other with the expression 'What just happened?' written clearly on our face. But it seemed that Mika could give us more information on Todoroki's brother. And so, we waited for Friday to come.

'Thank you for visiting us, we hope you have a great time here.' the robotic voice welcomed us as we went inside the building. We all went inside the building and looked around for Room 003, where we were supposed to meet.

After asking a few people we got into Room 003, where we met Mika. She had long purple-ish blue hair and wore rectangular glasses like Iida's. 

"So, introduce yourselves."

"Oh, right. I'm Izuku Midoriya and..." Deku introduced us all. As most of the others couldn't come, only a few of us came which was; Deku, Bakugou, Todoroki, Denki, Kirishima, Iida(because he had to make sure we wouldn't cause trouble), Hagakure, and me. 

After the introduction we started our conversation. We had decided what to ask her beforehand. 

"Do you know Touya Todoroki? Personally." Iida asked.

"Of course, that's why I called you here." she answered in a cold tone.

"How did you know him?" Todoroki asked impatiently.

"Hm... I met him in a Training Program made by the Commission. But anyways-" 

"Could we get to know more about the Program?" Deku asked.

Mika stared at him, "First, it's rude to cut off another's words. And second, why should I?"

"WELL THAT'S BECAUSE!-" Bakugou shouted but was stopped by Kirishima.

"Because his brother should at least know what what happened to him, shouldn't he?" Todoroki looked like he was about to cry.

"The Commission needed people to work as a shield for them as they worked on some things. The military were all influenced by the heroes, and they decided on making a program to raise children into human shields for not only the Commission, but the entire country." Mika said, avoiding eye contact with us.

"So... Todoroki's brother was used as a human shield?" Denki asked.

"Simply put, yes." Mika answered.

"And you were also in this program?" I asked which Mika answered by nodding.

"Who else was in it?" Iida asked.

"You know him... the Number 2 hero, Hawks. Also known as Keigo Takami." Mika answered in a sad tone.

We all stayed there in silence. One thing on our minds.

'Hawks? Do the other Pros know this?' 

I decided to break the silence by asking her a question.

"Could I get your number? We need to leave now so let's talk more next time." I asked while smiling.

"Of course." she said as she passed me a card with a few numbers on it.

As we left, I felt as if we forgot something...

"Wait! Where's Hagakure?!" I asked loudly. 

We all looked back at the building we just left. Where...

"Guys!!" she came running with a... USB in her hand. I think?? It was hard trying to see where her hand was supposed to be.

"I accidentally went inside someone else's room and found this USB that was labeled Touya Todoroki-Keigo Takami..." she said while out of breath.

With the USB in our hand we ran straight to UA and plugged the USB into my computer.

[Video Loading...]

[Will you start <Video 001, 002>?]

<Yes>   <No>

A/N

Happy birthday Hawks!!!!!