Chapter 5. Back to school. ⚒️

Start from the beginning

He talked about it all as if he'd done it a million times before. He talked so calmly about it. Hes been though so much so it would be a given. I, however, was still worried.

"Then what will you do when he does hurt you or someone else gets to play? Its problaly not just Kiriwo, but his whole club."

He looked me in the eyes, dead serious. "I will see that when the time comes. Im sure that will take a while."

I didn't like his reaction at all, but I guess it can't be helped. "Fine. Just remember, 1pm, east end of the Babelys tower. Don't forget it. And please, if it gets dangerous call out for help, I'll be near."

He looked very proud of himself. He now has a smug smile on his face. "Do you wana play video games with me now?"

"I'd be happy to."

--

Iruma's pov:

"Raah Raah" I woke up to my hellraiser clock screeching loudly.

Good morning to you too screechy! And hello new day! I jumped out of bed and went over to my closet, I picked out a clean school uniform and dressed myself. The top was blue, with a small cultist-ish cape around it and a red bow with a ruby stone in it. There was a white stripe on the beginning of each pocket. The pants were also blue, with a white circle going around on each leg.

The girls also had uniforms, they wore red skirts with a white top and a bow with a red ruby in the middle.

We don't have to wear the uniforms, but most people do it anyway. Its good principe.

After I got dressed I brushed my teeth. I then cleaned my face and dried it with a soft white towel.

Now feeling ready, I went over to the living room. Opera and grandpa were sitting there, again. It felt like everything was back to normal. Though I know it isn't. Grandpa is in his evil-cycle and I'm going to have to do a "demand" for Kiriwo.

Opera wished me a good morning and placed his hand up to my head.

"You are still a little hot. Do you feel okay?"

I smiled at him. "Yeah im fine. I don't feel nauseous or sick anymore."

"Thats good, very good. However, I still want you to take your medicine. If you get sick again its going to be very bad. I also prepaired a note for you"

The note had the place and the time for the demand on it. Does he really think I'll forget it that easily?

"Thank you Opera, I mean it. You went trough all this extra trouble just for me."

"No problem, now go and eat." He said calmly. Contrary to his face, his ears were on the top of his head. You can't hide your happiness from me.

I ate my breakfast and grabbed the bag that opera gave me. I then mumbled a quick "Thank you" and went over to my friends that were already greeting me, even though I was just out the door.

"Iruma-chie!!!! Iruma-chie!!! Hello!!!"

"Good morning master. Did you have a good weekend?"

It just felt so good to see them again, they didn't hate me after all. I just feel so.. sad. It just hurt knowing that they cared about me. I loved them but im just so scared. What would happen if they knew? If they knew I was human, would they really hate me that much? I don't want them to hate me.

I looked at the ground. My heart pierced and my thoughts woulden't stop. I wanted to hide. I tried to stop the tears, but it wouldn't work. I wanted to be happy around them. I didn't want them to see me like this. Quiet sobs escaped from my mouth. I placed my hands on my face, trieng to hide my tears.

"Iruma-chie?"

"Iruma?"

Asmodeus grabbed my arm softly, moving it away from my face.

"Master Iruma whats wro- Hey.."

I flew forwards when something suddenly grabbed me. To my suprise I was being hugged.

Asmodeus had pulled me into his chest, putting his arms around me and holding me close while I cried and cried. I coulden't stop. It just hurt so much.

"Its okay. You don't have to talk about it. Im sorry And you don't have to hide your face. Theres nothing wrong with crieng."

"Yeah, Iruma-chie, we are your friends. You don't have to hide away. We won't bite, I promise!"

"We are always here for you. If something is wrong you can always talk to us. Clara may not give any good advise, but im always here, now please stop crieng. Its going to ruin your little face."

I stepped away from the hug. I felt bad. How could I ever think that they would do that to me?

Asmodeus then put his arm around my neck and pulled me close, smiling.

"Now cheer up, I heard they added something new to the menu."

He made me feel weird and bubbly inside.

Clara was pouting restlessly. "I have the best advise in the world. And why are you hugging him so tightly? Don't steal him away from me! I will make him mine!"

Asmodeus laughed sarcastically "First, no you don't you psychotic grandma, second, he isn't your's. And third he had no intrest in you. Plus I can hug him whenever I want."

I laughed at the weird insult and decided to ignore the rest.

Hey you two, can you guys promise me something?

"Sure, iruma-chie!!" Clara said while giving a smile.

"Of course" Asmodeus said, obviously proud of himself.

Promise me that you won't leave me, even if you think the way I am is wrong.

"Do you mean that you like the vice president Iruma-chie? We already knew that."
She laughed with a smug face while looking at me.

Turning to clara his smile dropped. "Of course he doesn't like that fox, its a bussiness relationship." He then turned to me with a savage look. "Don't mind her, Iruma, there's something wrong with that shitface."

"Hey don't you dare!"

"Do you want to try me again, Valic?"

"Oh fuck you"

And that marks the 100th time my friends fought while going to school.

Will this be the last? Well it depends on the demand, doesn't it?

I hate this chapter, its horrible. The writing sucks and I made myself cry with this. I wished I could get my lover back. Its funny how a writer can only write about things they have experienced before.

Cya later and don't mind the cringe please. If you liked the chapter (or disliked) Let me know!

The best a writer could ask for is feedback after all!

Have a good day, but before you leave....

Choose.

1 Good ending.

2 Bittersweet ending.

3 Horrible ending.

It wil take a while to finish though.

I update every Wednesday, and sometimes an extra chapter (Once every 2 months I think)

Bye~

-24 November 2022

(Yes 1 day late, but I already announced that.)