Stopping Kokabiel/Ultimatrix Vs Excalibur

Start from the beginning

Scene Change: Kuoh Academy, courtyard
Y/N: *to Issei* Issei. *he looks at him* The both of us are going to be the pillars in turning this battle, so we need to put our game faces on.
Issei: *nods* Got it! And since, this is enemy territory...
Y/N and Issei: Promotion: Queen!
"Y/N and Issei then both got the powers of the Queen piece as they were both now at their max power. Y/N then looks at his Ultimatrix and Skurd as he nodded at Skurd who nods back at him as they all held serious expressions on their faces."
Y/N: 'Kokabiel, if you try to hurt anyone in this city, I will not only make you beg for mercy, but I will also make you feel pain nothing like you've ever felt before.' *his eyes glowed green as he and the others entered the school*
"Y/N then felt someone grab his right hand as he looks at it and saw that it was his fiance Sona, who grabbed it. He then looks at Sona's face and sees that she had a very nervous expression on her face while looking at Y/N's face. Seeing this, Y/N couldn't help but smile. He then kissed Sona on her lips to put her at ease. Sona was surprised by the kiss but accepted it nonetheless. They then separated from the kiss as they looked at each others' faces."
Sona: *blushing and a little surprised* H-Honey?
Y/N: Don't worry too much about me, Sona. I can handle Kokabiel, plus I'm not alone in this battle. Remember, all of you are right here and with me.
Sona: *smiles a little* Yeah, you're right, but it is the duty of a future wife to worry for her future husband's well-being.
Y/N: It is, but this future husband has a watch that can turn him into many different things, so battling against someone like Kokabiel will be much easier. Plus, I have you all there fighting beside me.
Sona: Okay, now I feel almost all of my worry go away because of what you said, Honey.
Y/N: It's one of my many talents, since I have a lot of girls that love me and also worried for me.
Rias: *hugs his left arm* You got that right, Love.
Asia: *hugs him from behind* Yes, you are correct again, Darling.
Koneko: *goes in front of Y/N and hugs him with Irina* That's Y/N-senpai for you. He always knows what to say to us when we need it.
Irina: I think that I fell in love with another part of you, N/N.
Akeno: *hugs him from behind as well with Tsubaki* My, my, Honey. You sure do know what to say when we are in distress.
Tsubaki: It's just one of his many talents that made us fall in love with him.
"Skurd then made Four Arms' arms appear around Y/N so that he could hug his girlfriends back as they all now felt at ease. The other watched this with smiles on their faces as Xenovia slowly realized her mistake."
Xenovia: 'I guess, I was wrong about all Devils being evil. Some of them are actually just like me and everyone else. They just want to preserve the peace between the three Factions that has been instated. I better apologize to Y/N Hyoudou and the other Devils after this is all over.'

Scene Change: Kuoh Academy, courtyard
"We see Y/N and the others as they were now in the courtyard of Kuoh Academy. They then saw a bright light by the side of the school as they questioned what it was."
Asia: What is that?
Kokabiel: *said from above them* I heard that this man's been dying to fuse four Excaliburs into one.
Rias and Sona: Kokabiel!
Kokabiel: Is Sirzechs coming? Or will it be Serafall?
Rias: In place of my brother and Leviathan-sama, we have come.
"Kokabiel then summons a light spear and aims it at the school's gym. He then fires it at the gym as Y/N immediately took off after it."
Y/N: Oh, no, you don't! *activates his Ultimatrix as Chromastone's hologram appears* It's Hero Time! *slams down on his Ultimatrix and turns into Chromastone*