22

"Yooo Mari." James said as they hugged eachother.

"Hey big head." She said back.

"Have you seen ya shit?" He shot back.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Ya peoples home?" She questioned walking past him en route to his room.

He raised an eyebrow, "Nah, why?"

"Hmmm." She started "Let's watch a movie."

She took his hand in hers, making him follow behind her.

•••

"Why you so far?" She asked while rubbing his head.

He shot her a look.

"Why you actin like that?" He questioned, scooting closer to her.

"Like what?" She started, rubbing his chest, then dragged her hand down his stomach.

He bit his lip, "Don't start nothin you can't finish, shawty."

Mari softy pushed him on his back then straddled him. He threw his hands above his head.

She whined on him slowly for a brief moment.

"Touch me." She demanded.

"Mari..."

She held onto his wrists, still on top of him, then bent down so their lips barely touched.

"Fuck me, James." She whispered into his mouth. "Please."

He broke free from her grip and grabbed her butt cheeks before French kissing her.

He thrusted into her while she sucked on his neck and grinded into him.

"Stop playin wimme." He groaned.

James grabbed her neck and flipped them over. He got up then pulled her to the edge of the bed.

He peeled her shorts off and admired her front.

"Shit pretty as fuck." He said before holding his bottom lip between his teeth.

He rubbed her clit with his thumb then bent down to her.

"You sure you wanna do this."

"Yes."

He exhaled then got to work.

Getting on his knees, he kissed her thighs then slowly made his way to her groin. He continued to her bottom set of lips, not touching her clit yet.

"Please, James." She whimpered.

He swirled around her clit with his tongue while he fingered her.

After a couple minutes, she pushed his head away. He tired to go back but she insisted.

"Put it in." She moaned.

He swiftly put on a rubber then got ready to work.

He tapped on her entrance a couple times before finally sliding it in.

They gasped as their eyes rolled back in unison.

He nearly collapsed on top of her, but regained his balance.

"Fuck." He groaned.

She covered her mouth trying to hold back her moans, even though she let some slip through.

He sped up his strokes while he played with her nipples.

"James..." she moaned.

"Mhm?"

"James!"

"Yeah, baby?"

"JAMES!"

His eyes shot open and he noticed his situationship staring at him.

"Lemme take care of that for you..." she said rubbing his piece.

•••

"What the fuck DJ?" Mari yelled.

Sensing something was wrong, Boodah put himself between Mari and the man at the door.

"Ay, my bad." DJ slurred.

"You ain't happy to see me, babes?" He asked. He was clearly intoxicated.

"The fuck?" Boodah interjected.

"Don't fuckin call me that. Ya fuckin ugly ass." She screamed, dragging her man behind her back to the car.

"Jason you gotta go, bro." DJ said, getting up and walking him his car.

"You see how ya cousin get some dick and switch?" Jason scoffed, before laughing.

DJ glared at him.

Boodah broke away from Mari and ran up on the fuck nigga. It only took him three swings to help him meet the dirt. Once he was down, he started kicking his sides.

"And she love this dick too, fuck nigga." He teased before spitting on him.

•••

"So yeah. That was Jason." Mari said, wrapping up her story about her much regretted relationship.

"From chapter 5?" Boodah asked.

"The very same." She confirmed. "And that's why I don't fuck with my cousin's friends."

"Why he was even up here?" She asked DJ.

"He wanted herb."

Just then they heard a knock at the front door.

Mari rolled her eyes knowing who it was.

"Mari take me back please!" Came a wailing voice.

DJ sighed, "Y'all go to bed I'll handle him."

"Don't gotta tell me twice."

•••

Two chapters in one week? 😧 Ik this one was short but idk, felt like y'all needed some drama