Chapter 14. Past horror comes to present

Sorry it been awhile, was working on another story with a partner. So I ask my friend raven again to write this story, I cry when I read what he wrote. I never thought of this, so I was really upset, so this is a sad chapter of Ryan and Dimirti past.

It had to be show why Ryan afraid of Dimitri, so that why this is here.

Comment please and vote

Chapter 14. Past horror comes to present

Dimitri point of view

I can't believe I have my destined one back. Well it more like kidnap, but beside that he is back in my bed where he belongs.

Looking at his unconscious body is pushing all my controls to not do naughty things to him. The only thing that is holding me back is the possible idea that Lucifer might show up, that and the horrible memory I have of what I did to Ryan.

It times to tell you guys the truth...

You already know that Ryan is my destined one. I knew since the time he died. We were only together for a short month till that time I encounter an awfully twisted soul.

Because of that, I lose control of my beast, and enter beast mode. Ryan was not afraid of me; he actually stood up to my beast form.

But the twisted soul was in me, controlling my action. Even Ryan light could not stop me from doing the most horrible thing I could do to him.

The twisted soul made me attack Ryan, using my darkness I scared Ryan till he was left bleeding. During that time, I was aware of what I was doing, yet no amount of effort I could not control back my body form this dangerous soul.

It is to my ever lasting pain that I cause Ryan to suffer, even thought it was not my fault, it was still my actions that did this.

Even now I could still hear the pain of Ryan voice yelling" Why" and the image of his nude naked body cover what look like whip marks and fire marks.

The twisted soul in me was full of evil laughter, enjoying my inter pain and Ryan physical pain.

The soul kept on making me attack Ryan, for hours, and hours, even made me....I can't say the words, it the most vile crime when to used physical abuse( you know what I mean).

Zero and Lucifer manage to arrived, but it was too late. They got the vile soul out of me, made it suffer eternal fire in the underworld, but it left it mark forever.

Ryan was physically afraid of me (who wouldn't). He had to be sent to the land of life to heal. But he was never the same.

I was banned to ever be in reach of Ryan. Everybody knew what happen to me and Ryan but that did not excused why I could not fight it harder over control of my body.

Ryan physical scares heal, but I knew deep inside he still have the internal scares of that night. Ryan knew that it was not really me that attack him, but that does not change that he is afraid of me.

Ryan was never the same that day, but the day Hope came here, he turn back to his original self. He was smiling, he was truly happy.

I thought with this chance I can finally be with Ryan. To show I never meant to hurt him. I knew he still love me, but his fears of my actions of the past fight that love.

He was truly afraid that I would get possess again.

He truly wish his son was happy, and not ended up as what happen to us because of my beast form being possess.

Ryan knows now that his son is truly safe, and that what happen to us won't happen to him.

Ryan moan, bringing me back to this present moment. Ryan froze when he saw me.

"Please don't be afraid" I pleaded.

A storm of emotion pass his face, love and fear which was quickly hidden" Like that possible with me being tie"

Noting I tie him up, I kick myself to even think of tying him when he was already afraid of me.

I quickly untie him; he slowly rises up, looking at me warily.

"I am not going to attack you" I yelled and he finch. Great (sarcastic) was to win him over.

"That did not stop you the last time" Ryan mutters. And this time I finch.

I never forget that night for eternity.

"I will never attack you again, I rather cut off my own balls to ever let anybody control me to ever attack you" I yelled and left the room so Ryan can't see that pain in my face.

I could not bare this pain. To know you are the one to hurt the person you love that pain is killing me inside.

Even eternal death could not be releases form this pain.

I pray that there will be a way to win Ryan back, to take away this pain that is between us.

Ok so I was not expecting that this would have been written, so you can imagine how I am feeling now. I really wish that this never have happen, but it the storyline so it happen.

Next chapter should be out soon, I want to thank my friend raven for writing this, but I have to say that this was TOO much for me. Still good, but sad.......