Chap 6 Terror of Zero beast form

It took me 3 hours to do this, I was at a block, but here it is. I work very hard on it so I hope you like it. Comment and vote please.

Background scene

CARLITO, HOPE, come out and plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.(Zero voice haunting).

People this is a bad time now. I am hiding in the library. The place where Zero was SUPPOSES to have his way with Hope. He would never go to the place where it started.

Lucky for me Hope is with me. He forgave me when I wrote what he did to Zero in the last chapter so he forgave me, but NOW Zero angry at me for what I wrote about him, and also what Hope did to him( shot him) in the last background since.

“Hope, do you know how to control that…………(gunshot sounds)……CONTROL THAT lunatic”

“NO, I don’t, he is very upset with me for what I did, I BLAME YOU”

“ME, why BLAME me for your actions”

More shotgun sounds came from somewhere in this mansion.

“Because YOU are the author, YOU wrote what I did, YOU made me real, YOU……

“I GET IT, BLAME ME, god I should HAVE made you a girl, at least you have an excuse then to BE NAGGING (One of the many reasons I DON’T like girls).

Hope pick up a bat and tries to hit me.

“KEEP RUNNING, YOU ARE SO DEAD” Hope is REALLY piss.

Door was blasted open; looming in the door was Zero.

“THERE YOU GUYS ARE” aiming shotgun

“CRAP” Me and Hope said at the same time ran the other direction.

“I BLAME YOU CARLITO” Hope voice.

“I BLAME YOU FOR BEING LOUD. I SWEAR IF I LIVE I AM SO WRITING YOU BLAD”

“NOOOOOOO, DON”T PLEASE” Hope was now crying while running.

Man why did I have to make him sensitive. If I live,,,,,(Bang)…….I am so making Hope different.

(Ran out the other door and went to closet)

“Ew, thank go…..” I cover Hope mouth, footsteps drawing near.

They past the door and stop. Me and Hope freeze.

Then they continue moving, me and Hope Breathe relief.

“We got to control him, seriously Hope, you got do something”