I walked away, and left the infirmary once Dante began giving her a checkup. I noticed Rosita was sick too, and a few others. Must've been a stomach bug going around the community.

Daryl came back, finally letting me go with him somewhere. "gonna search for Negan, come on." He looked and he grabbed his crossbow. I grabbed my bag that had water and food in it along with some weapons.

The two of us walked around, looking through binoculars to see if we could spot anything.

nothing..

After a few hours of searching i found a can, sitting it on top of a log and finding a bunch of acorns. "sit with me." I looked at daryl as i sat down on the ground. He looked, and sat down next to me, picking up an acorn and throwing it at the empty can in attempt to knock it over. I missed of course.

"your turn." i looked at daryl.

"what?" He asked.

"the can, gotta try knocking it over." i told him.

Daryl picked up an acorn and tossed it, missing the can by a couple inches. "ugh." He grunted.

"so close." i said trying again.

"ew." Daryl watched as i missed again.

Daryl picked up another acorn, throwing it at the can, and missing once again. "ugh." He grunted a little louder.

"hm. Mr. Crossbow, i thought aiming was your thing?" i chuckled and took my turn.

daryl looked at me and scoffed "it's definitely not your thing." He looked away and took his turn, hitting the can causing it to move slightly.

"mm-hmm." Daryl looked at me with a little smirk.

"sorry doesn't count." i shook my head.

"'Course that counts." He pointed at the can.

"No, you gotta knock the can over. You can't just kiss it." i looked at him.

"oh, my god. You're such a sore loser." Daryl put his hands up.

"i'd have to lose in order to be a sore loser." i side-eyed him jokingly.

Daryl looked at me as i grabbed another acorn to take my turn again.

"oh, a double capper. They're good luck ya know? here. Maybe it'll help your aim." i handed him the double acorn.

"very funny, but i'll keep it. You should watch your own throws though." Daryl put the acorns in his Vest pocket and took his turn.

The two of us continued playing as we both tried knocking the can over

The two of us continued playing as we both tried knocking the can over. I chuckled when we kept missing repeatedly. It was the second time daryl and i had a bonding moment, the first being in the infirmary when he held me as i cried into him.