Chapter 2| Brisk of Life| Deadly Life

...

*DING DONG BING BONG*

Announcement from Monokuma: A body has been discovered! Everyone! Head to the hospital Room D quickly!!

Hajime: I... can't believe another death happened. First Magolor, now Mario?

Zhongli: Th-There's. No way... I refuse to believe this happened!

Chiaki: We ran as quickly as we could! W-What happened?!

Hajime: Mario's dead.

Pearl: What the hell happened?!

Eliwood: N-No... I refuse to believe Mario's dead now.

Agent 4: This... cannot be happening!

Monokuma: I know! It's so exciting everyone! More and more deaths are happening! It gets my blood moving!

Hajime: Shut up. Just... shut UP!

Monokuma: Aww, why should I? I came to announce Link, Chrom, and Byleth are now cured of the Despair disease! No more sickness!

Zhongli: You really had the cure-all along.

Monokuma: Sure did!

Byleth: We heard some yelling... what happened?

Chrom: No...

Link: Th-they took Mario too?!

Azura: This... situation is too much for my liking.

Monokuma: True true! But I have something new! It's the... Monokuma file!

Hajime: The Monokuma file... there's no time to waste.

After the first death I'm not taking any more chances I have to find this killer once and for all and I will NOT give MERCY! They will PAY!

INVESTIGATE

Hajime: The Monokuma file. The time of death is unknown but it's estimated to be early in the morning. The victim is Mario. The cause of death appears to be poison. No additional murder weapons were used. However, the victim did cough up blood.

Zhongli: Mario coughed up blood? Strange there's no evidence of blood anywhere.

Hajime: Yeah I agree, I find that weird too. But this can give us a start for now.

TRUTH BULLET ADDED

"Monokuma File #2"

I will make sure I look around the area. The more evidence the closer to the trial we can get there.

Hajime: Sonic, what happened during the time you were here?

Sonic: I was busy helping Byleth during the time so I wasn't with Mario. How come?

Hajime: I just find it strange how Mario died unsupervised and he was poisoned to death. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Sonic: Yeah I find it strange too. I didn't see anyone come into the hospital, it was just me and the patients.

Hajime: I see, so you're just alone.

Sonic: Yes.

The information seems a bit off but it's worthy to keep, it's going to help us in the future.

TRUTH BULLET ADDED!

"Sonic's Suspicious Account"

I decided to look around near Mario's body, he was pale, so pale he was the color of snow... it left me sick in the stomach. However, I found his bedsheets... covered with blood. This... appears to be important. Why were his bedsheets bloody?