chapter eighty one

Start from the beginning

I screamed out as the tip of Natashas cock perfectly nudged my g-spit. "fuck, fuck, fuck, Natty, i love you" I panted as i found a steady rhythm bouncing on Natasha.

"i love you baby, so much. i especially love watching you fall apart. i love being the only one that can make you feel like this" Natasha all but cooed as she rubbed my back with one hand. She kept her other one on my ass continuing to grope the flesh.

I moaned and whined as i bounced up and down on Natasha's cock. Every now and then she would lean forward to place wet kisses all over my chest. For the most part though she was just watching me.

I furrowed my eyebrows together opening my mouth in a silent scream as i let the pleasure coarse through my body. "oh god... Natty... i'm-i'm gonna-" I panted looking down at Natasha desperately.

"fuck as much as i would love that baby, i need you to hold off okay?" Natasha cooed. I whimpered shaking my head, there was no way i could hold off any longer.

Natasha switched up her tactics laying a firm slap on my ass. I screamed as my body jolted forward slightly, "shh baby, i thought you were going to be a good girl"

"oh... oh... mmm... b-but Natty... please... cum... so bad" I babbled tugging at Natasha's shirt before cupping her breasts.

"just a little longer baby. come on you can do it, you're my good girl. i love you so much sweetheart, fuck. just a little longer. i-i'm so close" Natasha panted herself. She gripped my hips taking over pulling my body up before slamming me back down.

"o-okay... mmm... l-little l-longer... mmm... fuck... i love you" I whined holding off my orgasm as long as i could. I was about to explode though, and i might do it before Natasha actually gives me permission.

Natasha grunted thrusting her hips up causing me to scream. "oh fuck..." Without any warning my body started to convulse as my orgasm washed over me.

"baby, are you cumming?" Natasha purred continuing to thrust up as i nodded whimpering.

"i'm sorry... i-i couldn't..." I panted quietly nuzzling my face into her neck.

"oh my love, well it looks like i'm going to have to punish you when we get home" I shocked my head as i pushed myself up meeting her still lust filled gaze. "you came without permission sweetheart, i love you, but didn't i say not to cum without permission?"

I nodded looking down at Natasha with a pout and my best puppy dog eyes. Natasha hummed stroking my face, "you are so cute baby, but that doesn't change things" I sighed as i nodded.

"now, you're going to clean my dick off before we leave my office" I moaned slightly as i pushed myself off the silicone toy. I immediately knelt down in front of Natasha looking up at her submissively.

"so pretty, get to it love. the sooner you clean it the sooner we go home" I nodded as she combed her fingers through my hair taking a firm grip of my roots.

I bobbed my head up and down letting the sweet taste
of myself take over my tastebuds. I was looking up at Natasha the whole time, which she seemed to enjoy.

"fuck you look so good baby, god i wish i could actually feel your wet lips around my cock" Natasha grunted rocking her hips against the harness building up the pressure again.

I gagged deep throating Natasha's large cock. "oh god, keep going baby. i'm gonna cum" Natasha panted throwing her head back as she thrust her hips into my face.

I slid my hand up Natasha's body cupping one of her breasts. I groped the flesh pulling louder moans from Natasha.

"i'm cumming... i'm cumming" Natasha chanted looking down at me as she came. She thrusted up shoving the fake cock down my throat.

"mmm oh baby, shit come here" Natasha breathed heavily cupping my cheeks as she pulled me up into a passionate kiss.

"mmm Natty... please take me home" I whispered against her lips. Natasha immediately nodded before we were standing up getting redressed, well Natasha got redressed. I just pulled my shirt down and then watched her.

Natasha didn't even bother taking the strap off, she just stuffed the still wet toy into her tight pants. The bulge was quite prominent, luckily we shouldn't be running into anyone.

I went to clean myself up until Natasha stopped me. "but it's uncomfy" I whined as Natasha gathered all her things.

"i don't care baby, bad girls don't get to be comfortable" I huffed crossing my arms, just like a little kid who wasn't getting what they wanted.

"but it'll get on the rental cars seats" I tried convincing her more. Natasha wasn't having it.

"i don't care. i'll either clean it or pay how ever much it is. no cleaning yourself" Natasha husked leaning in incredibly close.

My breath hitched slightly at her tone as i caved and nodded. Natasha pecked my cheek tapping my ass lightly signalling that it was time to leave.

"i don't think any Professor will still be here so we should be right to both go to my car" I hummed walking along side Natasha.

There was no one around, it look like a ghost town. "see, no one here to catch us" Natasha put her arms out once the sight of the empty lot came into view.

"i'm cold" I whined as i tried fast walking to Natasha's car.

"well look at what you're wearing baby" I hummed looking down at my outfit trying to pull the skirt down. Natasha chuckled sliding her hand up under my skirt to grope my ass.

"ow, Natty not here!" I exclaimed frantically looking around. I wasn't wearing any underwear so something like that would mean anyone around could see essentially my whole ass.

"oh calm down, no one's here. plus look we're at the car" I quickly got in buckling up and turning the heaters on full.

I had to squeeze my legs together because i was still extremely aroused. I also crossed my arms subtly trying to rub the material of my shirt against my nipples.

"baby what are you doing?" Natasha asked once we got out onto the main road.

"um n-nothing" I spoke quietly looking away from her. Natasha tsked wedging her hand between my thighs before pulling them apart.

"bad girls don't get to sit with their thighs together, don't want you creating any unwanted friction. oh and i know what you're trying to do there also, no rubbing those nipples" Natasha spoke as she pulled my arms away from my body before placing her hand back on my thigh.

"but Natty please" I begged, Natasha just shook her head focusing back on the road.

It stayed like that the rest of the drive, Natasha with a firm grip on my thigh paying no attention to me. With me sat there wanting desperately to grab her hand and shove it between my thighs.

•••

two part smut!! you have to wait for the next part sorry i'm still writing it 😅