If Only Orokabu oneshot

My take on what would have possibly happened if Orochimaru took control of Sasuke when the younger had came to attack him.

---------

Kabuto was walking back to Orochimaru's chambers carrying the medicine he made his master. He was put on alert when he noticed the door was already opened when he arrived. 'Did I miss it? Is it over?' he thought as he moved carefully to the door to protect himself if he was attacked. His eyes taking in the scene of the room as the lonely person turned to him. He wasn't sure which one it was as even the small smirk that formed on his lips couldn't give him a hint. The boy walking over to Kabuto slowly as if watching his reaction.

Kabuto couldn't summon his voice to question the boy as he tired to figure this out. But when they had stepped in front of him and chuckled he felt himself relax a bit, it was his master's voice which greeted him. "Kabuto, get this cleaned up." He ordered which with a bow Kabuto would start to do exactly that, as his master now in Sasuke's boy left the room.

Orochimaru felt amazing at this moment, so much power at his fingertips. Despite wanting to test it he knew better, he needed to take care of his body as it adjusted to him. So he would go to get some food and tea made. He figured he would reward Kabuto with a share of food and tea before they were to pack up and move to another base to announce what had come to pass.

Kabuto skillfully and quickly took care of the old bodies as he then cleaned the room up as if nothing happened. A smile on his face as his mind was racing at all the things they would do. He knew that this meant they would be soon taking on the Akatsuki and the hidden leaf. Which neither scared him, not when he had his beloved Lord Orochimaru. Only stopping once he was done to get lost in the thoughts sharing intimate time with Orochimaru. This had him chewing his bottom lip a little when he heard his master enter the room. "I made use food and some tea, as I figured we could share a meal together before we start packing." Kabuto would nod. "Yes my lord." he said and honestly it was still a bit odd for him to see Sasuke's body but know it was Orochimaru. He couldn't wait for him to be able to make the body reflect him more.

They would take a seat together to share this meal. Kabuto not knowing much to say as they ate. After a bit Orochimaru chuckled as he could tell Kabuto felt a bit odd just but small mannerisms. "Kabuto, now that I am in this body why do you seem a little distant? This is odd for you." This made Kabuto swallow. How would he explain what he felt? He decided just to chuckle softly "It will just take some getting use to my lord." Was all Kabuto say not letting too much show.

After they finished Kabuto would take the dishes to go clean them. After he did that he had to help with packing. Though he figured they wouldn't get moving until the next night maybe. Chewing on his bottom lip as he cursed himself as he thought of Orochimaru washing up to prepare to move out filled his mind.

It was true they wouldn't leave until the next night as they had to pack and Orochimaru wanted to leave under the cover of night. Kabuto knew they would start to make their rounds of the bases so they could all finish preparing for the next phase of their plans.

Orochimaru would be in no rush to reach the next base so he and Kabuto would walk there getting food on their way. During this journey Kabuto could get use to the thought his master was now in a body a bit younger then his own.

It was at one of the inns they visited on their way when Orochimaru would try to use the Sharingan for the first time as Kabuto prepared the beds. Orochimaru would let his eyes look all around him eventually landing on his right hand man whom gave a sigh. "Do you want to practice with it in a way that is not just watching me doing something so average Lord Orochimaru?" He said a bit teasingly. Orochimaru chuckled. "Oh you mean spar when you can't even fight me without?" He said playfully which he saw all the small details of how Kabuto rolled his shoulders back before turning towards him. "I can just make sure you don't let it distract you my lord." He said before coming over to him. "Which reminds me I should give you a checkup to make sure everything is in order." Which was greeted with a smirk on Orochimaru's face as he chuckled. "Guess you can do that Kabuto, since you are my medic and so I want to do what you suggest." He was watching Kabuto during this exchange and saw how he softly swallowed and shift slightly as his eyes glanced away as he loosen his Kimono a bit so that Kabuto could check over him a bit. Since he was watching him with the Sharingan he was noticing small details about him he would normal miss. He couldn't help playfully teasing his medic. Which when he blushed slightly for a moment Orochimaru blinked but then left him be. He took a deep breath and let the Sharingan release before blinking. It would take some getting use to shifting between his normal vision and the Sharingan.