Chapter 14: Bad dreams bad Reams.

IM BACK! Sorry for the inactive posting. I was really busy and I also was in a like mini Writting block. But were back and I'm trying to get more parts written out!.

__

RIcky's Pov

I can't do this.

I can't deal with school

I can'tdealbe with any of my friends

I can't deal with Ej

I can't deal with all of this fucked up crap I go through all day.

I can't deal with MY Mom and her Boyfriend.

I can't deal with salt lake

I walk up to a door. A door I haven't been in a very long time. A Door I've told not to go to. The door I know I shouldn't be at.

*SIGH*

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I slowly wait as the dark sky was growing in front of me. I then here a cha ching in front of me. I look up and see a tall man, 30 year old man, he looks confused and shocked. In all honestly , I would be shocked as well.

"Ricky?"

"H, h Hi dad."

FLASHBACK 24 Hour AGO

RIcky's POV

It's night time, and all I know is that life sucks. I can't even deal with people attacking me at school cause of how much of apparently of a slut I am. I don't need to here it from own friends. Well, i guess ex friends, I certainly don't need some stuck up Jocks telling me either.

I lay in Ej's bed waiting for him as he's finishing up his shower. I wonder what my friends said. Is Ej Caswell really worth it. I mean, He's fucking hot, That's a plus I guess, but since I've been with him, My life's been a living hell. Let's see a list of pro's and Cons.

Pros:

Tall

A good sex partenr

Somone to fell validated with

Someone whos fucking hot. like litterally

Somewhat protective but egh

A good top lol

I'm happy from after lily

..

Yeah that's all I can think of.

Well, what are the cons of him cause like clearly the prros need to outdo the bad

Cons:

Caused drama in my friend group

Lost my two best friends

Caused attention and drama towards me

My mom dislikes me more then maybe she already did

Became more aggressive apparently

Also have more slipping in school

I have more stress now worrying about if anyone is out to get me

Yeah, This list isn't getting anywhere better. Is this the life I really want to fight on. DO i really want to be with someone whos putting my life through hell apparently according to everyone. Even with lily I wasn't going through this much problems in my life.

"Hey babe!" I look to see Ej coming out nothing but soaking from water. I can see everything.

"Dude! Did you thought of maybe putting a towel around or like?*CHuckles*"