Chapter 9: YOu doN'T unDErSTand EJ, I aM crAzIEr.

After Ricky's encounter with Gina's encounter, he hasn't told Ex that she's planning on getting back together with him. He honestly didn't think Ej would go back to her. But he honestly doesn't know at this point.

"FUCK! EJ HARDER"

Ej was thrusting into RIcky on Ej's bed as both the boys were getting hornier by the minute.

"I - I GONNA CUM EJ! FUUUCK!"

"COME FOR ME BABY!"

RIcky releases his load on the bed as EJ pulls out and cums on Ricky's Ass. They both Lie down as they calm down from their highs.

"Aah. That was good. I'm going to take a shower." Ej pecks Ricky on the lips as he gets up from the bed. Ricky looks over to Ej as he leaves the bed heading into the bathroom.

Ej came out of the shower in just a towel as Ricky stared into the ceiling as he was thinking of how shitty of a friend he is.

"What's going on in your brain ?" Ricky looks up to Ej as He Ej grabs a pair of underwear form his drawers."

"DO You love her?!"

"Love who?"

"Gina, EJ. Do you still have Love for her."

"Jesus christ ricky, where is this coming from?"

"DO you even love me?!"

"What kind of question is that RICKY?! Of Course I love you! - "

"BUT YOU STILL LOVE HER?" Ricky interrupts Ej as their voices start to rise in tone.

"NO!!? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS!"

"BECAUSE SHE! *Sigh* She wants to get back together with you!"

"Ok? And I'm not ok! I'M with you, remember! I told you to not fucking think about her!"

"If I knew that she wanted to get back together with you, I wouldn't have been your little slut."

"WHY? YOU THINK I STILL LIVE WITH GINA?!"

"YES! You CAN'T JUST GET RID OF FEELINGS THAT EASILY EJ!"

"OH GOD RICKY! YOU'RE EXAGGERATING!"

"I AM NOT! "

"I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO GET BACK TOGETHER WITH HER!"

"WELL! GOOD! CAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO LET IT HAPPY!"

EJ was staring at Ricky so confused. WHat is getting under his skin today

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN!"

" I Hope you know that I don't care what happens to me. You too shouldn't be together, YOUR TOXIC TOGETHER"

"WELL! You shouldn't be speaking on being toxic right now! What you know about love?"

"BECAUSE SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND EJ! And I'M in a Relationship with you! ANd i prevent it."

"Do you have any clue how crazy Gina is? She will destroy us if you tell her about us now?!! WHICH YOU CAN'T SEEM TO FUCKING COMPRHEND- "

" No!What you don't understand, EJ, is that I am crazier!"

"THATS not something to be fucking proud of Ricky!'

"NO! But it is something you should be scared of" RIcky said in a scary but calm way which made ej look at him with anger and confusion.

EJ looks at Ricky insane as they're across the room yelling at each other.

"WHAT THE FUCK. What the fuck. YOU can't just fucking blackmail me into a relatshonship with you -"

"Blackmail means you don't have choices. But in reality, you do have choices. You just have to own up to the consequences of them!"

"THAT IS THE LITERAL FUCKING DEFENTION OF BLACKMAIL!-If you don't do this, I'm gonna do that..."

"FINE IT'S BLACKMAIL! I DON'T CARE! It DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING''

"ITS FUCKED UP!"

"You know what's fucked up, EJ? You're telling me that you love me and then still being in Love with my best friend!"

EJ stares and yells at ricky.

"What the fuck?! What the fuck is wrong with you?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Ricky breathes in and stares at Ej with his brown eyes and drops a smile

"Okay. Bye.

Ej sigh s and looks at Ricky leaving his room.For fuckin'... Ricky , stop.''

Ricky slams the door and leaves the bedroom

RICKY's POV

*GASP*

I get up and look around the dark room. Fuck, thank god it was just a dream. I looked at Ej as he was peacefully sleeping next to me without his shirt revealing his 6 pack and just in his jock strap.

"Ugh, why do you have to be so easy to fall in love with caswell. "

I scoot closer to him as I put my arms around him hugging him tightly. I put my head on his shoulder and I look at him as he's sleeping.

Why is my life becoming a Euphoria?

To be continued

____

UGh, THe season FInale.

Today is the last day for a while I can say HSMTMTS Day. Now, it's just waiting for season4.

Plus a ton to talk about

1.RIna Endgame?! This kiss! I love it but i also have strong feelings towards them which is hard debate to happy or not.

2.Red coming out was so out of the blue lol but so happy for him.

3. EJ and his dad. Can i give him a hug, I can totally feel him and his pain. LIke i wanted to cry with him. The fact he hnaged up on his own son.. 

4.NIni's last episode. She'll be highly missed but she know's what was right. Love that for her. I'm definitely  going to miss Kourtney and her friendship, But glad kourntey has people to be there when Nini can't.

5. This songs and frozen performance was too good. 

6. PLus Ej calling ricky his brother, My boy deserves a hug peridot!

Overall, very good season and best season finale.