Plot

Disclaimer; All characters belong to Disney+ and HBO max and their rightful shows. This is all a fake story, this is not to bash or drag a character away.
Also this is not fully representing the euphoria characters, but have similar storylines to characters.

Euphoria storyline up: Nate and cassie storyline.

This will be a spinoff of them, meaning that not everything happening euphoria will happen here

( Less toxic couple and more praise with a happy ending).

Cast
Ricky Bowen - Resembles Cassie Howards (More caring and not as selfish.)
Ej Caswell - Resembles Nate Jacobs (Not aggressive and a rude but protective)
Gina porter - Resembles Maddie Perez
Big Red
Ashlyn
More characters to come.

Backstory : Ricky was suffering from his recent Breakup with his Ex girlfriend and also was getting drunk feeling lost out of love. Then out of nowhere, his fellow frenemy EJ Caswell saw him and confronted him about his life. Things move on to the other, and they soon become more than frenemies. What happens when Ej's ex confronts him and no one is there to support beside his friend with benefits?

Preview
Lily broke up with me after telling me I was too clingy and not the man she was up for. I was with her for 7 months and found her to tell me right there instead of doing it months ago so I wouldn't feel like a piece of shit.
_______
"Ricky?! Where do you think you're going?"
I look at my mothers concerned face and Todd's glare he was shedding towards me.

"Um, to this party I got invited too, Big red and I are going together."

____

I stare silently at the senior who for some reason made my anxiety attack go away. How is this possible? A dick like Ej shouldn't be helping me no where close to myself.
"I'm actually heading to the party right now. .. Wanna hitch a ride with me..?" "Why?! So you could kidnap me or something" I chuckle while saying it.

Coming soon - Before July 31st