🧚🏼‍♀️SIXTEEN

_______________________________

episode sixteen"wow you're gorgeous"🪸🫧🧚🏼‍♀️_______________________________

episode sixteen
"wow you're gorgeous"
🪸🫧🧚🏼‍♀️
_______________________________

THE GROUP WALKED into the basement and saw donna laying on top on eric on the ground. kellie went to walk out of the basement at the sight, when hyde grabbed her shoulders and turned her back around.

"why don't you guys get a room," hyde let go of her shoulders and went to sit in his chair. "we have a room. it's called my basement," eric said while the two got up and sat on the couch with kelso in between them.

the couple looked uncomfortable, wanting to be closer to each other. kellie stood, watching the t.v as there were no seats for her.

"well I'm going home. bye guys," the red head stood up to leave the basement. "oh donna so don't forget, I'll see you tomorrow in the library," hyde reminded her. "yeah. right," she left the basement as quickly as she arrived.

"i'll walk you home," eric followed after his crush. "it's right next door?" kelso said as eric slapped him on his head and rushed after the girl. "they are so sleeping together," kellie half joked.

"eric wishes," hyde said with his eyes glued to the television. she took a seat beside kelso and joined them on watching t.v.

a few minutes later, eric re-entered the basement with jackie behind him. "so eric, what were you and donna talking all hot and heavy about?" the brunette girl sat next to her boyfriend on the couch.

"we're going out to dinner tomorrow night for valentine's day," eric replied, sitting on the arm rest of the couch. "no, no, no- donna and i are going to the library to study tomorrow night," hyde stated.

kellie felt an uneasy feeling start to form in her stomach. she forgot valentine's day was tomorrow. she didn't care that the two were going to study. but upon realizing the next day was love day, she started to care. she hoped he wasn't hung up on donna. after all, he had attempted to kiss her.

"i forgot tomorrow is valentine's day," the blonde said. she frowned when she thought about how hyde hadn't asked her out yet. she deepened her frown thinking about how him and donna had plans to study.

"who studies on valentine's day?" jackie widened her eyes and gave an annoyed look. "i didn't know it was valentine's day when i made he date," he assured, "it's to study."

eric, not wanting to be rude, replied back to the boy, "well i'm sure she just forgot about you." his comment came off passive aggressive and kellie felt a slight change in moods between the friends.