🧚🏼‍♀️ELEVEN

_______________________________

episode eleven"he is so obviously gay"🪸🫧🧚🏼‍♀️_______________________________

episode eleven
"he is so obviously gay"
🪸🫧🧚🏼‍♀️
_______________________________

JACKIE, KELLIE, DONNA, and fez sat in the hub after school. they were talking when a sports car with a loud engine pulled up. "oh my god that's buddy morgan," jackie exclaimed as a brunette boy stepped out of the red car.

"he's in my math class," kellie sipped her diet coke and looked at the door. "i had such a big crush on him in seventh grade," donna admitted. "he's driving the fiery cherry of the sun god," fez told the girls, earning him weird looks and a small laugh from kellie.

"and he's with eric?!" jackie shouted, looking back to the door. "this is a serious clique breach!" she crossed her arms and sat back in her seat. "a serious clique breach? that's the worst kind!" donna sarcastically remarked.

"you see buddy is in the rich kid clique, they mangle with the jock clique," she picked up the mustard bottle and ketchup bottles on their table. "then you have your smokers," she picked up the pepper shaker. "and your heads," she picked up the salt shaker.

"rich kids can be smokers, and jocks can be heads. but jocks cannot be smokers, unless they're rich," she gave the group jazz hands, showing off her knowledge of the cliques.

"what clique am i in then?" kellie looked the the brunette girl. she shrugged, "i dunno. you don't really fit into one."

the guys walked into the hub. "hey guys," eric greeted the girls and fez. "uh buddy you've met everyone right?" he asked. "no, no i haven't met you yet," he looked at fez.

"i am fez," he shook the rick boy's hand. "gosh buddy, with a car like that you must be knee deep in whores," he smiled at him. buddy gave him an awkward smile then looked to eric. "okay let's head back to my house," he told the group.

they all put their coats on and flooded out of the door. the ride home was pretty fun. the group blasted their favorite songs and spent the car ride laughing.

once they got to eric's house, buddy hung out with the friends. after a few minutes of watching t.v, kellie realized hyde and kelso weren't with them, which was unusual considering hyde basically lived with the forman's.

"guys, where are hyde and kelso?" she asked. as if on que, the boys walked through the door. they didn't say the word and hyde just stared at eric with a scary look on his face. "hey guys! where have you been?" eric greeted the boys.

"where have we- where have you been?" kelso pointed a mean finger at the boy sitting on the back of the couch. "we had to walk all the way here, man. my feet are killing me!" hyde sneered.