🧚🏼‍♀️FOUR

_______________________________

episode four"don't you just love boobs, eric?"🪸🫧🧚🏼‍♀️_______________________________

episode four
"don't you just love boobs, eric?"
🪸🫧🧚🏼‍♀️
_______________________________

"JUST SAY IT and she'll go home," hyde said being fed up with jackie for the day. "fine! your right jackie the fonds could beat up bruce lee," eric admitted with a painful expression on his face.

she patted him on the cheeks before telling kelso to call her tonight. jackie made him do his wrestler impression. "looking good!" kelso stood up and made finger guns. jackie screamed then went home.

"hey kelso, quick question, why can't you date someone a little less annoying?" eric asked, getting a popsicle out of the freezer. "she's not annoying!" kellie defended her friend. "yeah like who?" kelso asked. the boys turned to the only girl in the room.

"yeah, no," she shut it down. "how about barbara vansen?" the skinny, brunette boy suggested. "she's just as annoying as jackie," he said. "yeah but her boobs are huge," hyde pointed out. kellie rolled her eyes, "there are more important things in life other than boobs."

"really?" he acted shocked. "kelso i think if you like jackie, you should keep dating her," the blonde gave him advice. they started talking about girls with big boobs and she covered hers up to avoid being a topic.

suddenly, red walked in and they pretended to be talking about something else. "don't you just love boobs, eric?" she teased him. his dad looked at the friends weirdly. "what? i uh-" eric's face turned beet red.

"eric, stop being weird in front of girls," red shook his head. as soon as he left eric pulled the girls hair. "owww," she rubbed her head. they started talking about boobs again when kitty walked downstairs.

this time, kellie didn't bring up boobs because eric was side eying her the whole time. when she left kelso starting talking about red being laid off. "he's just be this pathetic guy-" he started to say as red walked in. "with the breasts the size of watermelons!" he "caught" himself.

"kelso? go home," mr forman said as he walked into the basement. "i think it's time for me to go too," kellie said while getting off the couch. "no stay we can-" hyde began before realizing red was still in earshot. "uh see ya," he finished. "bye," she giggled and went back to donna's house.

🧚🏼‍♀️

KELLIE WALKED INTO the basement right as the guys were about to have a circle. "can i join?" she asked. "sure," eric said. "where can i sit?" she asked as there we no seats left at the table. "the floor," kelso suggested. "yeah no," she told him.

"you could sit with me," hyde scooted over in his chair to fit kellie on. after they got high, the group started to get more chatty.

"so, donna beat you in basketball?" kelso asked while lighting an incense to get the marijuana smell out of the basement. "is this true eric?" fez licked his red popsicle. kellie grabbed herself a purple popsicle and sat back down.

"yeah, what is that a big deal?" he looked to kellie who had already gotten the popsicle all over her mouth. "yes eric! your the man in the relationship," she said as if it were as clear as daylight.

"of course not unless donna happens to be, you know: a girl," hyde laughed. "especially a girl you looove," kelso teased. fez called eric a wuss and kelso started singing wuss over and over again.

"kelso, kelso! would you stop that," hyde hushed him then started singing wuss like kelso was. kellie shoved her popsicle in hyde's mouth to make him shut up. she giggled before taking the popsicle out of his mouth.

"yum," he smiled at her. "what about kelso, jackie has him totally whipped," eric pointed out when kellie snapped back into their conversation. "whipped like the family pig," fez agreed. his comment made the blonde start uncontrollably laughing.

while she was busy laughing the guys were making fun of kelso, which made her laugh harder. once she stopped laughing, she noticed she was really hungry.

"i need food," kellie announced. "get another popsicle," hyde suggested. "oh yeah, that's so smart hyde!" she said, using him to stand up. she grabbed an orange popsicle and went back to the group.

the rest of the session was spent laughing. thankfully, kellie didn't have a burping episode like she did last time. she made sure to stay far away from the soda.

🧚🏼‍♀️

LATER IN THE the day, kellie invited jackie over for a sleepover since donna was out with eric and the boys were doing who knows what. she heard a knock on the front door. "i got it!" she called to bob and midge.

she rushed to the door and opened it to jackie holding an overnight bag. "hey!" she greeted the brunette. "hey, i'm so exited. this is my first sleepover i've had in a while!" she yelped, walking into the house.

they went up to her room and ordered a pizza. they both sat on her bed talking. out of nowhere, jackie brought hyde up. "so, what did you and hyde do when you went up to eric's room?" she asked. "they guys said you guys went all the way," she informed her friend.

"what? we definitely did not do that..." kellie told her. "well what did you do?" jackie asked for the second time. "i dunno i accidentally put my hand on his. but he didn't pull away," she admitted. "okay that's a start, but are you sure you want to get with him?" she wondered.

"why not?" she asked. "he's not the dating type. i'm telling you, he's going to get bored and break your heart," jackie warned her. kellie took her words into consideration but she was going to let hyde prove himself.

while the girls waited for the pizza to come, they gossiped. finally, it arrived. the girls took the pizza in and both took a slice each. "why is this so good?" the blonde asked taking a second bite of the pizza.

"wisconsin is the cheese capital of america," jackie reminded her. "right," she responded, taking a fat bite out of the pizza. "after this let's paint each other's nails," the brunette suggested.

that's what they did after dinner. kellie was getting her nails pained sage green and jackie wanted her nails pink. when her nails dried, kellie started painting jackie's nails.

"i know and it's like-" she was in the middle of her sentence when donna walked in. "why is she here?" she asked kellie. "we are having a sleepover donna! don't ruin it," jackie told her.

her cousin shrugged her shoulders and donna left the two alone. after doing each others nails, they braided each other's hair then put on a movie to watch. both of the girls fell asleep before cleaning up their mess. they were in for a rude awakening in the morning.