🧚🏼‍♀️EIGHT

_______________________________

episode eight"hyde likes whorey girls"🪸🫧🧚🏼‍♀️_______________________________

episode eight
"hyde likes whorey girls"
🪸🫧🧚🏼‍♀️
_______________________________

"THE OMEN? THAT'S at the drive in!" jackie exclaimed while donna told the girls about her and eric's conversation. "i know, i don't know what to do," she admitted. "why don't you just go?" kellie asked her cousin.

jackie rolled her eyes at the blonde, "the drive in is point place's make out spot." she nodded her head, "and i ask again, why don't you just go?"

"i mean i really like eric and i'd like to have a physical relationship but-" donna got cut off my jackie. "it's called make out donna, say it," the brunette said. "alright, make out," she mocked her friend.

"i don't want it to be public, i don't want to be tacky," she started going on about the drive in. "it's not tacky unless you make it tacky," kellie said while playing with a strand of her own hair.

"i understand. everyone wants their first make out to be special, " jackie smiled. "wait you haven't had your first kiss yet?" the blonde looked up from messing with her hair. "obviously not," jackie looked donna up and down.

"he asked to to the drive in, and you said yes?" she asked for clearance. "yes," her friend responded. "will you come with us?" donna asked the two girls. "of course," her cousin answered.

"i can talk to you if i get nervous cause you've got to be bored with sex by now," she looked to jackie. "what do you mean?" she looked up at donna. "you and kelso have done it like a million times,"

"we have never done it!" jackie told them. "what??" kellie tucked her hair behind her ear. "we got to third base once, and that was an accident," she stated. "whatever," donna shrugged it off.

"don't worry, we'll be there," jackie wrapped her arm around kellie. "who am i gonna take?" the blonde wondered. "either hyde or fez," donna said.

she whined but deep down she knew she wanted to go to the drive in with hyde. this would be her opportunity to make a move on him. that was, if he was willing to go with her.

🧚🏼‍♀️

"I AM TELLING you, i heared it. the devil is singing backwards on the record!" fez shouted. the guys and kellie were in the middle of the circle when fez started telling them about how his parents didn't like the records hyde gave him.

hyde coughed, "it's not the devil man, it's congress. they passed a secret law to our backwards messages in our records, man! they wanna kill rock and roll cause they know it makes us horny man!"