I hate all people

Ellie's POV:

I go back over to my bed, realizing I don't want to talk to anybody in the tv room, and I wouldn't want to disturb Daisy.
     I wonder why they keep putting that poor girl in solitary? What am I thinking, Lisa Rowe, a poor girl? She's not a poor girl. If she wanted to be nice then she would.

      She tried to fight me, she bullies everyone here, oh and get this. She has the audacity to act nice to me and apparently only me.

     Everyone else in this Hell hole hates Lisa Rowe.

It appears more and more each passing minute that they are just too scared to show it?

     Then I hear my name "Ellie? You're looking burnt out." Daisy closes the door when she comes in.

    "Well Daisy, I'm not a ray of sunshine." I prop myself up against the headboard and I sit up.

     "I'm sorry, I wish I could do something." She frowns and sits by me on the bed.

     "You being the only partially sane friend here is enough." I let my fingers brush her hand. That was a lie coming from my part. Nobody sane gets put into these places.

      "Don't you ever just feel bored?" Daisy asks.

     "I do feel bored." My face gets delicately cupped by her hands.

      "Me to." She places a small kiss on my lips.

      I pull away with shock. "Daisy?" I ask.

      "Sorry." She gets up. I'm so shocked by how she just randomly decided to kiss me? And why? Why did Daisy kiss me?

     I like her soft lips but I don't like her, I can never accept feelings but I want to make sure the lips I'm kissing aren't Daisy. Why would I want to kiss Daisy?

      The most recent fantasies of romantic feelings towards anyone is not about Daisy. And it does not matter what I feel towards anybody. I am not worthy of love and I am not worth the time and effort that people put into it.

     "I'm sorry Daisy, but I like you too much to hurt you, you're a good friend." I give her a sympathetic look and she brushes her hair back with her fingers and shyly walks out.

      "Well you just blew your chance of ever getting with a girl." Lisa walks in and the door shuts behind her. Perfect timing. Her hand lingers on the doorknob for only a moment before she walks and throws herself onto my bed. I want to tell her to leave but it is both of our rooms.

     "You're so kind." I roll my eyes at her. How could she be so effortlessly gorgeous? Does she know what she could do to me using that look. Not me, I mean anybody. Wrong wording.

I sit straightening my posture when I catch her stare.

"I'm just kidding, but Daisy is so madly obsessed with you. You should think about it. I believe she really suits you." She scoffs and starts tracing her fingertips over my sides.

"Oh don't be cruel." I grab her wrist.

"How so" her voice lingers in my head even after she says it. I can't take the sweetness of her perfume. How is she even aloud to have perfume? They took mine away because it was dangerous. I can't take her hand at my sides and her voice is like she's dying to be kissed by someone. How can she talk like this and not expect me to feel so tranced and dazed by her very existence?

She waits for a response and I look at her.

"You're acting Jealous, what's so wrong with Daisy?" I let go of her wrist immediately and I put my heart aside. Why does she care about Daisy? It's not her problem.

"Daisy? By all means, if you are into her I wish you luck, but jealous?" She stops for a moment.

"Why would I be Jealous? I don't even like you." Her eyes musing at me. That hurt a little, but what was I expecting? Lisa Rowe to like me?

"Should I be offended?" I joke with her.

"Depends on how you take it." She continues to trail her hands on my side and pulls me closer to her. I want to tell her to stop. Only because I know this isn't right. I know this feeling I have under my skin reaching every single inch of my body is not reincorporated. She does not feel. How does someone not feel? I feel too much. I am in here because I think too much. Because I overreact. Because I always either do too much or too little and nobody can find my middle ground.

Right now my thoughts are spilling out of my head with no words needed.
I'm very aware my eyes are the gates to my mind and give away what I am thinking. This girl could really melt my heart  into liquid couldn't she. I feel myself lean in more for her touch. Putty, I feel like mushed putty in her hands like she can bend me into anything she would like too.

"For someone who doesn't like me, you sure touch me a lot." I say to her. I want to get up and walk out. It's not that easy.

"Your body reacts very quickly to my movements."
Her lips almost ever so slightly touch my neck and it makes me tingly.

She could make me do anything with that look.

"What makes you think I feel for you?"

"Did she kiss you?" She dodges the question.
"You seem like you care a lot for someone who doesn't like me?" She doesn't comment and just grabs my hand.

"Did you like it?" She sounds competitive. It's not a bad look on her, makes it seem like she has a heart. Which is bullshit.

"What if I told you I did." I hear her breath hitch when I say that.

"Her lips were soft and her touch was delicate. She spoke kind words and her kiss was sweet. The few seconds her lips were on my mouth I felt that I would like them better if they were yours."

Almost like she half expected it in a way.

"Your compliments just raise my ego, you know that right?" She laughs and butterflies hit my stomach.

"Yeah?" I say.
"You know, what if I told you I could erase her kiss. With someone who you really want." She says with her lips on my jaw.

"Who do I really want?" I tease her.

"You know." Her lips crush on mine and I was right, her touch is rougher in a reassuring way.

I feel wanted.

She holds my hands and kisses me until there's little oxygen, she pulls away and smiles at me.

"You know you find a way to blow my mind every day I'm here." I smile.

"Oh Johnson, once you fully know me then theres nothing to me." She kisses me again.

Lisa Rowe x fem On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara