{1} taiyaki {1}

Remember to vote && comment! <3

-

マゾ

-

hello && thank you for making it to this fanfic!

before we start into this, i'll be saying a few things - first of all: this is a yandere fanfic, so if you're uncomfortable with that i do not recommend you to read it.

if you're looking for fluff, you won't find any here (maybe a few scenes, but barely anything)

y/n will have her own appearance here, for detail purposes.

and lastly:

!pls check out the tws in the description before reading, it's important to me that no one is uncomfortable!

-

マゾ

-

<3

— y/n's pov —

"i'm gonna cry, this uniform is so uncomfortable!" hayami dramatically leaned against the counter and groaned out.

"you should really ask matsuda for a bigger size..." i sighed out, hayami's uniform looked extremely tight and uncomfortable. it was way too small for her.

matsuda is our boss and our chef, we work in a small ramen shop.. and honestly, it's a good job to have in tokyo.

of course, we don't get paid as much as other people.. but we get enough. i personally don't even need more - plus, working in a ramen shop is pretty safe.

i mean, why would work be unsafe?

japan's criminal rate has been going up insanely for the past month... especially in tokyo. it's not safe anywhere anymore, especially not in the dark.

the door to the 'employees only' room smashed open, sakura ran towards us.

"you will not guess who just sat down and is looking at the menu right now!" hayami immediately tended up at sakura's words.

"oh my god, who? a celebrity?" "no.. i don't know who they are but they are fine! absolutely smash!" she had a big smile on her face, i couldn't help but giggle a little.

"i'll take their order!" hayami stormed out of the room.

me and sakura both looked after her with wide eyes as she ran out the room as if a bomb was about to hit it.

hayami, sakura and me, i'd say we are all friends! we all met through the restaurant, sakura was the first to work here, when i started she was already here for a while... and hayami joined us about a few months ago.

after a few minutes hayami came back to us, she looked like she was in heaven.