Naming the Shop

Jaune Arc was sitting in a room with other individuals.   His father and the real estate agent.

Real Estate Agent: "So Mr. Arc, do these terms seem acceptable... the younger Arc." Jaune looked around the empty building, the space had a lot of potential.  It had a Bar setup. A large fireplace, and a apartment above the building so he didn't have to leave.

Jaune: "I love it, how much would it be a month?"

Real Estate Agent: "Well at your current credit level as well as your dad's you're looking at about 1200 Lien a month, that includes your apartment upstairs as well."

Jaune's father Nicolas made a face, a face trying to sense if there was any lie or deception. And for his sake he saw none.

Nicolas: "I'd say take it soon, I'll handle you first year of rent. You can focus on growing for now." He gave a smile that said 'I'm here for you'. Something Jaune always wanted.  "Where do we sign?"

The Agent brought out the paperwork and they looked it over, after a mountain of signatures (A/N: When my wife and I got our house we were signing for what felt like 2 hours ) the building was under Jaune's name. 

Timeskip-

It's been a few weeks and Jaune is working on making the Cafe perfect.  He was walking to his home but stopped.

'Sob... sob'

The sounds of a child crying caught Jaune's ears.  He looked over to see a young girl, her clothes are tattered, dirty, and she also looks the same.

Jaune: "Hello there." The girl turned her head, she was dirty, had red puffy eyes, and looked cold. "Are you okay?" She flinched and slowly looked away.

???: "I don't think I am...." her grip tightened  "Mommy said that I was useless... a mistake  .." Jaune's heart shattered.  He started to walk up next to her, and held out a chocolate bar he had bought.

Jaune: "I'm Jaune.. do you need a place to stay?" He gave his normal smile and the girl started welling tears and nodding rapidly. She slowly reached for the chocolate as Jaune gently picked her up.  She felt the warmth from his touch which was a relief after being on the streets for so Ling.

???: "Thank you mister..." She nuzzled into his neck, feeling more calm.

Jaune: "It's what heroes do, ya know." He booked her nose, making her giggle a little. "Like I said, I'm Jaune Arc, whats your name?"

???: "I'm Lily, I don't have a last name anymore..." She started to well in tears again.

Jaune: "Don't worry Lily, I'll take care of you. Okay?"

She nodded into his chest as she was held.

Timeskip-

They made it to the Cafe, and her eyes grew wide. The feeling of home embraced her. She felt safe, and warm.  Something that has unfortunately eluded her for some time.

  Something that has unfortunately eluded her for some time