Chapter {16} ~ A Joke.

A/N
AYYY THE OTHER FANFIC IS UP NOW!!
ANWAYS ENJOY <333

E/N ~ :D
n/a

:D = Editor SleepyZone — :) = Editor #2

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Keywords

"___" - Someone talking

'___' Someone's thoughts

"___" Telepathically communicating

[ F/F ] = Favorite food

[ F/C ] = Favorite color

[ F/A ] = Favorite animal

'Example text.' = ???

<more will be added soon>

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

[ Y/N ] slowly peaked their eyes open to see a girl hovering right above them, to their shock. "W-What are you—..." They fumbled over their words while all they got back from her was a cheeky grin.

She gave them an 'innocent' little head tilt to the side before leaning in a bit closer now to be just a few inches away from [ Y/N ]'s face. "I couldn't sleep..." They whined like a child, not even bothering to hide their playful smile at sinister motives as well.

Still dumbfounded and confused, [ Y/N ] was mostly feeling embarrassed now. "Wha—." They were cut off by the girl moving closer to their lips now, being able to feel her breathing against their mouth.

"Can I..." [ Y/N ] could basically hear the flirty smirk in her voice as they spoke, shutting their eyes tighter to avoid any further embarrassment. The girl noticed the reaction and decided to finish her sentence, "Sleep with you tonight, [ Y/N ]?" She asked 'nicely.'

Taking a shaky deep breath, [ Y/N ] slowly began to open their eyes again. "Can you..." They spoke quietly at first to the girl, slowly grabbing her attention away from their lips.

"GET OFF OF ME KOMI?! I CAN'T BREATH—"

"HAHHAHEHEA!!~"

Pushing Komi off of them while she broke down laughing, [ Y/N ] held an annoyed yet very red face while glaring at the shorter girl who was dying on the floor. "Y-YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN Y—YOUR FACE!" Komi cackled while hitting the floor and kicking their legs around uncontrollably.