Chapter {12} ~ Study buddies.

A/N
Idk want to say so I'll say have a good day/night <33

E/N ~ :D
n/a

:D = Editor SleepyZone — :) = Editor #2

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Keywords

"___" - Someone talking

'___' Someone's thoughts

"___" Telepathically communicating

[ F/F ] = Favorite food

[ F/C ] = Favorite color

'Example text.' = ???

<more will be added soon>

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

"Alright class, I'm going to need everyone to pick their group members calmly. If you prove that you're irresponsible with your free choice, I'll have no choice but to pick for you all." The teacher instructed the homeroom, receiving a yes from everyone else.

"You'll be doing a simple social studies project that revolves around learning the history of—" The teacher continued talking in the background while [ Y/N ] spaced out, fidgeting around with their pencil.

"Is that clear?" The class all murmured their approval, making [ Y/N ] jolt back up from their daydream and saying yes as well to make it seem like they were paying attention the whole time.

'What are we doing??—' [ Y/N ] thought for a minute before turning to their side to ask Mikoto for help. They tapped her, making her look back at them confused.

"What is it?" Mikoto whispered so that they wouldn't get into trouble as the teacher was still talking. "Can you repeat what the teacher just said? I forgot." They whispered back.

"Oh, it's just finding a group of three for a project in socials." Mikoto explained, making [ Y/N ] huff, thankful that they didn't miss much yet.

"Thanks-" [ Y/N ] spoke a bit louder than a whisper, causing the teacher to look over towards the two. They quickly separated and looked away from each other, as their teacher went back to lecturing.