What actually happened that Jungkook is trying best to complete the pending projects and deals before the wedding day so he could take a break after marriage and spend time with Taehyung. Right now he's on business meeting that's in Japan and hadn't call tae since morning, do Taehyung mood is not so good .

They all pay after eating and left to the way to home.

Jin went to his house after saying that he'll come in morning.

Now Baekyun,Jimin and Taehyung is driving back to Kim's mansion.

Jimin look at Baekyun and nods his head.

Baekyun took a different turn around and Taehyung got confused.

" Hyungie... that's not the way to home.." he said .

" Yeah.. actually tae,um.. I have to pick few things from my apartment so.. I thought of going there first.." tae says ok and lean back to rest till then.

After driving fifteen minutes they reach at the society full of huge buildings and tall skyscrapers.

Three of them step out of the car and Taehyung look at the tall building in front of him.

" Hyung when did you bought apartment here .." he question Baekyun who's right now messaging someone, Jimin saw it and hit his head.

" What..." Baek shouts rubbing his head.

" Tae asks something.. answer him Hyung.." Baekyun just said that he bought it months back but hardly used.

" It's very expensive area here... Right chim ." Jimin nods , he himself can feel the richness in the outer of the building.

" Jimin nods , he himself can feel the richness in the outer of the building

It's the most expensive area of SEOUL and Taehyung really liked it.

Baekyun took a card from his pocket and hand it to security guard. He let them enter inside and they walk to the elevator.

" Hyung on which floor" Baekyun said top one .

" It's a penthouse.." Jimin chirp excitedly.

" Yeah.." they wait till they reach at the top floor. Taehyung is smiling looking at the cute pics Junghyung send him .

" Aah.. he's so cute" Jimin cooed at the small bunny.

" I know right .." they reached at the top and the elevator open. Taehyung look around and saw only one door there.

" Is this it.." Baekyun said yes and type something on the password panel outside of the main entrance.

The door got unlocked and Jimin with Taehyung follow Baekyun inside.

Taehyung left in aww after seeing the interior of the penthouse.

" Damm.. hyung it's so amazing here.. and you have a fucking swimming pool here.. and skyscraper .. damm." He giggle as he roam around to look for into it.