3)"Ragini Can Handle Her Own Problems?"

Začať od začiatku

They order for the food.

While on the other side.
Sanskar throws the ball and it hits the pins where 2 still remains straight.
Shahveer:don't you feel jealous that Ragini have male friends.
Sanskar:why would I feel jealous? I have female friends and colleagues...
Shahveer:I did not mean that but still don't you feel jealous if you continuously listen a guy's name from her.
Sanskar:I don't think all of that seriously. Do you think me as a jobless.
He moves and sits on the next chair.
Shahveer:I don't say but I am always jealous when I see Aliya speaking about a guy though whatever it is.. I think it's a human nature.
Sanskar:but in my case I would feel happy if she mingles more or make more friends, I don't mind if it's a guy or a girl. And also I know that what place I take in Ragini's life. So you just don't spoil my mind.
Shahveer:yeah of course you are a Saint. Jai Ho guru ji.
Sanskar laughs.
Shahveer:but if someone falls in love with Ragini then?
Sanskar looks at him annoyed:you always think crossroad.
Shahveer:am a psychiatrist. So seedha tho Mein sochunga nahi.
Sanakar thinks for sometime.
Shahveer:what happened? You got into deep thoughts.
Sanskar :no yaar.. As long as it's not serious I would not interrupt. After all now Ragini is matured enough to handle her own problems. I no need to worry about her.
Shahveer nods.

While Arav looks at Ragini. Who did not let waiter to serve for her.
While she served onto herself. While trio were busy fight for some lame reason.
She was arranging plate neatly. She did not bother if others eat or not. She continued to eat her own food.
"cute" he muttered with smile but got annoyed with the other 3's fight.
Rohan :can you please eat food with peace. Don't pretend like a 3 year old.
They got silent.
He eats the food.

Karan:after the food how about we go to the mall and play in the game zone.
Yuvraj:are you a kid?
Keerti:that's a great idea. Grown ups can leave.
Yuvraj passed her a look.
Karan hold s his head:I can't handle this ex couple. Why can't you both be like Ragini. See how silently she is enjoying her food.
Ragini stops listening her name.
Karan :you eat Ragini. You could be the best thing happened in today's dinner.
Ragini smiles a bit.
Karan:between will you go with us to play.
She nods.
Karan:okay done it's final then.

They finish with the food.
And they move.
Rohan asks for the bill.
Yuvraj:let's split.
Rohan:no that's fine. I will pay since it's my treat.
While the caahier:bill is already paid sir.
He placed the card and Ragini takes her card back.she placed it inside her bag and walked out.
While they looks on.

Karan:kuch Baat tho hai Yaar Iss ladki Mein. I have seen for the first time a girl paying for my food.
Yuvraj:let's go.
He looks at keerti.
Keerti was smiling on her own:madam let's go.
Rohan smiles and runs after Ragini and walks straight to her.
Rohan:wait it was my treat.
Ragini:it's friends treat. You pay or I pay it's same.
Rohan:but it's unfair with me.
Ragini:you got a pastry for me.
Rohan:but that was just a pastry.
She stayed silent and he continued protesting but stopped on his own looking at her not reverting back.

Ragini:do you know about the chef there in this restaurant?!
Rohan looks at her:chef? No..
Ragini:he is the Indian cook who used to work in New York but he faced bad times after lost his job and with the help of funding he returned back and started his tiny Cafe and then restaurant and now many 3 star and 5 star hotel. Today he specially comes every year to cook on this resuarant where he started his business from.
Rohan :ohh..
Ragini:the complementary dish we got at the final was by him.
Rohan:how do you know..?
Ragini:I come here every year with Sa...
Rohan looks at her.
Ragini:with someone and eat it, i Read this in a interview of the chef so I never missed this day from 4 years...
Rohan:ohh...

They step inside the mall..

Sanskar and shahveer were eating food together.
Shahveer:it's been so many day we ate dinner together.

Sanskar:yeah that's true...
Shahveer:well... We don't realise the time. See when we were in school together.. And now it's been so many years.
Sanskar :but still nothing changed between us. And today I actually went to hospital where I wanted to donate for the surgery of 23 year old guy who have cancer. Whenever i see such cases, really life is too small. Don't know what happens in future.
Shahveer:that's life
Sanskar:So my rule is live today with responsibilty. So work like if it's the last day of life.
Shahveer:I believe it but mere se nahi hota Yeh sab..
They finish with the food.

While on the other side they enter a game zome and Keerti and Yuvraj started to play keeping a bet.
Karan and Rohan talks about something.
Ragini slowly moved and looks around and she spots Sanskar moving out of the food court to escalator.
Sanskar was wearing grey jeans and white full sleeve tee..
He was smiling and talking with Shahveer.
And she just stared him and followed him.
She moved towards the railing watching him going to the next floor and she walked following him from floor from opposite direction.
Both stood and continued their conversation.
Her heart was fluttering. This man could always make her sense all of her emotions.

Sanskar:I should call Ragini and ask where she is?
Shahveer nods.
Sanskar turns dialing her number. and he spots her staring him.
Sanskar smiles and signs her move to him.
Ragini quickly runs watching him. While signs her slow.
She moved towards the escalator. While coming they came from the lift it was not the big deal.but escalator was her fear factor.
She slowly placed her one foot and next another. And she left out a breath.
And Sanskar stood down.
Sanskar holds her hand while she stepping out of escalator.
Sanskar :you could have told me if you came here already. So when did you come?
Ragini then remembers about her friend:friends are in game zone.
Sanskar :oh why did you came?you should have spent some time there.
Ragini turns to go.
Rohan came there.
Sanskar:not in this. You should go in the other one.
Ragini:Haan..
Rohan:Ragini...
Ragini turns to him:you left suddenly.
Rohan thought Sanskar to be guiding her from missed route:Thank you.. Ragini come.
Sanskar smiles and nods.
Ragini moves a bit. Rohan patiently waited for her to take the escalator. Sanskar smiles watching them.
Rohan:I did see him somewhere... Where? Wait was that Sanskar Maheshwari..
He turns and sees him already gone.

To be continued....

So how's it?