4)"Someone Who Is Being Perfect"

Let's begin......

Rohan:hey it was Sanskar Maheshwari right?
Ragini stood silently not replying to him. But she concentrated on others who were playing in a game zone.
Rohan:you met him here..?yeah, he is your sister's brother-in-law right.
But she ignored all of his questions and puts on her earphones playing a song.
Rohan smiles watching her.

Later once they finish with the game. They decide to go.
Rohan:Ragini should I drop you?
While the other 3 looks at him.
His friends were getting the idea that his feelings are growing towards Ragini.
Ragini:no..no Thank you..bye..
She wave her hand and moved to the chocolate shop near by.
Keerti:I think someone from her will come to pick her I think.
Rohan:I think we should wait..
Trio looks at him.
Rohan:what?
They nod in no.
And she moves inside the mall and they did not notice her.
Karan:okay go go wait.. Who said no. But we will go.
Rohan :why do that sound so wierd.
They laughs.
Keerti:I don't know why.. But Rohan don't fall for her.
She moves.
Yuvraj:what? Why can't he fall for her?
Keerti:because I think Ragini have crush on someone or there is some ideal type. I don't think Ragini Rohan ko bhaav tak deti hai. So don't make it difficult for her.
Rohan heard her. It definitely hurt him. She was too straight with it but later on she did not wanted things to fall apart.

Ragini:Sansii...
She literally appeared in front of him suddenly.
He got startled for a moment as he was engrossed reading a news in his phone.
He smiles:everything done?
She nods:let's go home.
She literally wanted to hug him while he moved back.
She again tried to hug him while he played with her and he literally ran irritating her.
She chased him.

Rohan looked around he did not find Ragini:did she left already..?
On the above floor Ragini was chasing Sanskar.
He literally slow downed his steps as he found her tired and she stood near him. And as she though he hugged her.
Sanskar:let's go...

They moved to car.
Rohan spots her and sees her sitting in the car.
And he was about to move but sees the car already left.
He couldn't see who actually was driving the car.
But ended up smiling and he moves from there.

******************************************

Ragini was reading for exams.
Sanskar places tea for her.
And he looks over the things she was reading. As she woke up at 4 am to read it.
He just stayed up there without disturbing her.

Ragini turns and looks at him who was looking at one of her books. She grabs the book from him:you can go sleep.
Sanskar :huh?
Ragini:don't lose anything from now on..
Sanskar :what?
Ragini:for me..
He just looks at her and laughs:I am not losing anything. Okay?
Ragini:if I score good then what will you give me.
Sanskar :lots of love.
She turned muttering:lots of love. Lol?
Sanskar controlled his laughter.

**********************************

Karan:finally the exams are over.
Keerti:guys how about we plan for a trip in this vacation.
Rohan:sounds great.
He looks at Ragini. Who was just moving sliding her hands over the plants near by. He smiles:Ragini.. Will you go with us?
Yuvraj:but wait.. Where will we go?

He looks at Rohan who seemed lost at Ragini. He literally pats him

**********************************

Yuvraj:listen.. I know what's going on..!!
Rohan was looking at the group picture of then and he was zooming Ragini.
He quickly tuned the phone off and looks at him:what?
Yuvraj:still pretending.
Rohan:I don't know what you are trying to say...
He was about to go.
Yuvraj:I know Ragini is smart and intelligent and kind as well. But she is not normal bro..
Rohan looks at him. His last sentence didn't really go well with him.
Yuvraj:Baat friendship tak tho theek hai.. Usse aage nahi
Rohan:I didn't knew you were like this...
Yuvraj:it's reality. No matter if it hurts but truth can't be changed.
Rohan:no people like you are not normal. I can't even say how difficult it would have been for Ragini and her family when people certified her as 🤞not normal. But she proved herself and you are here saying she is not normal and all.
Yuvraj :calm down you are just getting sentimental for no reason.
He was about to hold his arm when Rohan moved his arm away.

Yuvraj:she refuses a skin contact, not even a shake hand beyond that she can't even face while talking and she is elder to you for about 4-5 years.
Rohan:enough... You know what.. You are not sane. You are not normal.
Yuvraj:I am just spilling the facts that there is no future for you both. That's all...
He moves out.
Rohan was angry that's when he just followed him and literally grabbed him and punched him hard.
Karan who was talking over the phone and immediately rushed to them.

Yuvraj:sach kadwa hota hai. Jitni jaldi tum Yeh Baat samaj loge uthna tumhare liye behtar hai.
Rohan:now you will teach me. What is good for me and what is not..? I like her a lot, I don't find anything wrong in her but I see how innocent and kind she is with her sweet gestures. Ragini is the first girl in life who just taught me that you can face any problems if you have a pure heart. You are telling me that there is no future for us. Do you know your future, you are the person who never trust your partner so how are you advicing with such a theory which is so disgusting.
Karan looks at Yuvraj who just literally turned a bit controlling his laughter.
Rohan:she is someone who is being perfect. So you just don't give me your damn suggestions that what is not good for me. I can show you that our future works in a great way.
Yuvraj ends up laughing.

Rohan looks at him angrily:why are you laughing?
Karan:bro.. You just confessed that you like Ragini.
Rohan looks on puzzled.
Yuvraj:look at his face. Damn our guy became a Romeo. Damn you hurt my feelings between. Saying that I don't trust relationships.
Karan:Aww tu ro mat ab.
Yuvraj hits him.
Karan:Rohan say something.
Rohan turns literally covers his eyes through his palm and ends up smiling.
Karan:bandhe ki chehre pe khushi tho dekho!
Yuvraj:this is the chance if Ragini comes to the trip then you can officially propose her.
Rohan:no.. This is too soon.
Karan:make it fast, if someone else steals her away then don't say it's too late.
Rohan just smiles and lightly hit him:okay don't tease me now.

*************************************

Sanskar was talking with his team about the new project and Ragini was watching him in between the 8 - 10 people. She was sitting inside the car and she could clearly see him.
She bends her head.
Sanskar moves to the car and sits:sorry I am late.
Ragini nods:you are late. You are late as hell.
Sanskar :am sorry.
And she smiled. And he literally pokes on her nose:you really love it when I say sorry.
Ragini:keerti and friends are asking if..
She literally got herself stuck with words. She really didn't know how to put it on.
Sanskar:if what?
Ragini:go on road trip for 4 days.
Sanskar:so what did you decide?
He drives the car.
Ragini:you say.
Sanskar:why will I say? Your friends, your trip. Do it have anything to do with me?
Ragini was silent.
Sanskar:if you wanna go then go. If you don't want to then don't. It's upon you. You should know to decide. It's not that always I should be a decision maker.
Ragini:i want to go..
Sanskar:okay..
Ragini:but with you on a road trip.
He pass her a look: what about your friends then?
Ragini:I made a decision. Ragini The decision maker.
He clears his throat:did you just put back my words on me.
She smiles a bit.
Sanskar:go with your friends. You won't get these chances in future. And we can go anytime.
She was silent.
He stops the car at a restaurant.
It was her favorite restaurant where almost all of the cuisine were her favorite.
Ragini:2 pastry at the last.
He laughs nodding his head:let's go.
Ragini sees her loose shoelace.
Before she could bend he literally tied it and stood.
She was walking carelessly. He literally holds her hand when he held her:careful.
Literally what and all she would do to just gain his attention.
He was holding her hand. The only person in her life whose touch makes her comfortable.

To be continued.....

So how's it?