3)"Ragini Can Handle Her Own Problems?"

Let's begin.......

Sanskar stops the car near restaurant:when your dinner party is over. I would be over the mall here. Come there alright?
She nods.but does not go out.
Sanskar:what happened? Go it will be late.
Ragini slowly opens the door actually she wanted to listen a complement from him.
Sanskar:Ragini..
She got alert and looks at him.
Sanskar smiles:looking very beautiful as always.
She smiles widely. She was wearing a jeans and a top with jacket and adored 2 stone clips on her left side of hair.
Sanskar:go now..

She walked for some distance and turned looking at him and continued walking that's when she dashed to Rohan.
Sanskar watched her dashing the guy:ouch..
Rohan who was looking at his phone looks at Ragini who dashed at him.
Ragini:am sorry.
Rohan looks at her and smiles:it's okay.
While Sanskar watched them.

Rohan:you are early. Come let's go inside.
Ragini nods and moves with him and she turns to Sanskar. While he drives from there quickly waving his hand to her.

Ragini sits there.
Rohan sits opposite to her:until all of them comes. Do you wanna eat something? "
Ragini:pastry..
Rohan:pastry?
Ragini smiles lowering her eyes as Sanskar asked her to not have pastry or any sort of cakes for today since the previous day she had a lot of them.
Rohan found her so adorable when she smiled:2 minutes I'll get it.
He moved to get the pastry.
While she moved to Bill counter.

Ragini placed the card:take bill for the room 2 party hall.
While the person smiles and takes it.

It was her card. Where there was her savings which was untouched for a long time.

Flashback..

Sanskar:you still don't want to use it. At least you should use it for your new friends. You say they are nice to you.
Ragini bends her head:How will I pay?
Sanskar: You just go and give your card to bill counter before only don't let anyone know. Okay.
She nods.

Flashback ends.

Rohan gets the pastry for her. Where Ragini was sitting.
Rohan:here.. Take it.
Ragini slowly pulls the pastry with a smile. And she adored it for a minute and slowly eats it literally enjoying every ingredient of it.
Rohan:you love pastry to this much?
She nods.
He smiles.

Rohan:your sister is married to to Maheshwari house? Who Sanskar Maheshwari?
He asked her out casually.
Ragini coughs:no.. Laksh.
Rohan:oh.. I actually know them through business. Well I actually did not meet them. But I sort of heard their achievements. Highly about Sanskar Maheshwari,he is such a inspiring person. He setup the business and then followed his dream of photography for 2 years and he gladly gives credits to his wife. Actually people taunt me with his name.
Ragini literally felt so proud. Proud wife!
But she got scared and looked at him. Do he know her?
Rohan:that's what I know. And I saw Laksh Maheshwari several times in the parties. But Sanskar is only through the pictures and also he keeps his personal life so private unlike others whose wedding, honeymoon, kids and every penny is known in detail. You could have met him many times right?
Ragini looks at him.
Rohan:Ahh... Why are we talking about him? I mean me... Tell me something about you. I now know pastry is your favourite. Other than that what is your Favourite?
Ragini:Santra.
Rohan smiles:Santra?
Ragini nods.
Rohan:you mean orange?
And that's when the trio joins them.

Rohan:where were you guys?
Yuvraj:ask her, firstly she called me and made me wait and then she went in a taxi.
Keerti:because you deserve it.
Karan: why I am turning chutney in middle, I don't know when this secret will unveil?!
Yuraj punches him.
Keerti sits beside her:Ragini.. You are looking so pretty.
She smiles:Thank you. And You are always beautiful.
Keerti smiles:really.. If you are saying then I will believe it.
While trio looks at her.
Karan:see yuvraj.. You should take classes from Ragini. How to praise?!
Rohan:I agree..
They laughed.