How to use a pregnancy pillow?

For every woman, the Pregnancy period gives a lot of excitement. Still, as the pregnant woman's body grows and changes constantly, she has to experience specific health problems that need to be taken care of. Sleep distractions, discomfort, pain, and anxiety are the major ones that require proper care and attention. Additionally, she herself has to take care of her hips, pubic bones, legs, and feet due to the increase in weight with the increasing baby bump. Therefore, a comfortable environment is required for a safe pregnancy, and the pregnancy pillow plays a necessary role in enabling a more comfortable & safer environment.

What is a Pregnancy Pillow?A pregnancy pillow, often termed a Maternity pillow, is a cushion designed to support the changing contours and curves of pregnant women and to provide them extra comfort while they sleep in different positions.

The body shape of pregnant women changes with the passing of time, and due to it, the traditional pillow does not suit to embrace the contours of the pregnant woman's body which results in back pain, foot cramps, pelvic tightness, and ultimately restless nights. So, pregnancy pillows are introduced to give comfortable sleep to Mom-to-be.

Pregnancy pillows are available in a range of designs and sizes. Where at the one hand, some are portable, some are made with memory foam, some support just the back, and on the other hand, others provide instant relief for the entire body.

The Major Advantages of Pregnancy Pillow:1. Encourages Better Sleep2. Relieves Discomfort3. Protects from Insomnia4. Eliminates Backpain5. Promotes Muscle Relaxation6. Gives Better Positioning7. Lowers Heart Rate8. Helps Shorten Labour9. Improves Blood Circulation10. Elevates body to prevent Oedema11. Limits Snoring issues

How to use Pregnancy Pillows?

One pillow cannot give the same comfort to different body types, because the word "comfort" has different meanings for individuals. Apart from the comfortability, there are plenty of pregnancy pillows available according to the shape, size, material, filing, and usage of the individuals.

Likewise, C-Shaped or U-shaped pillows are considered the best pregnancy pillow for side sleeping persons.

In order to achieve extra comfort in C-shaped or U-shaped pregnancy pillows for sleeping, place the pillow under your desired body part and keep yourself calm for a relaxing mood & for a pleasant sleep. And for the rest of the pillows, place the pillow under the body in the right alignment for a comfortable sleep.