Pregnancy Pillows Guide: Types, Uses and Benefits

Pregnancy pillow is a cushion or pillow that is designed with the requisition of pregnant persons to help them by providing a comfortable sleep and their growing bump so they can rest comfortably as long as possible every night. Due to the individual requirements, it is available in all different shapes, sizes, fabrics, fillings, and prices.

Types of Pregnancy Pillows:The word "comfort" varies with each individual's body requirement, and in the same way, one pillow cannot give the same comfort to different body types. Apart from the comfortability, there are plenty of different pregnancy pillows to choose from and many factors to help people decide which one might be the best fit for them. On the popularity and demands, there are several types of pregnancy pillows, few of them are as follows:

Wedge Pillow:Due to their multi-functionality, these wedge pillows are most popular among the other maternity pillows. The wedge pillow can be used during pregnancy and after giving birth. After delivery, many mothers like to watch televisions, elevate their back or rest their legs and do other activities using the wedge pillow. Because it is in the shape of wedge cheese and can come in both round and triangular shape, mothers put the wedge under their bump for more comfort. Also, according to some sources, "It is considered the cheapest pregnancy pillow among other pregnancy pillows for back pain".

C-Shaped or U-Shaped Pillow:C-Shaped or U-Shaped pillows provide complete body comfort during pregnancy, it curves around the body and supports on both the sides. It cradles the body by providing support under the stomach, between the legs, and both neck & back as well.

Pregnancy pillows have various advantages and these all can be achieved by choosing the right pillow according to your body requirements.

>> Know the Benefits of Pregnancy Pillows & How to Use Pregnancy Pillows.

Read full article here: https://eliandelm.com/pregnancy-pillows-guide-types-uses-benefits/